1. #1 3 Cheers for 1StrongBlackMan ... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    What a load of horseshit!!!

Tue Aug 21, 2012, 04:35 PM
    1StrongBlackMan

3 Cheers for 1StrongBlackMan ...

I just shut down a group of akin apologists.

I was headed to my vehicle to store a couple articles that I had printed out for later use. One of the documents was the draft language of the 2012 gop platform.

As I passed the "smoker's table", I could hear the (male and female) apologists saying his comments were "not reflective of mainstream gop thought" and were "clearly the comments of a conservative outlyer" because "no republican would deny a woman an abortion in the case of rape."

I respond: "Really? Does the 2012 gop platform reflect the position of the gop mainstream? What about the position of the named gop VP candidate ... Would that refect mainstream gop thought?

Here read the section on abortion ... it mirrors the language of the Sanctity of Human Life Act of 2009 that was sponsored by akin AND ryan; neither of which allow for a rape exception."

One of them actual took and read the document. While I could smell his mental clutch burning out as he looked to explain it away, the look on his face was priceless!

So far, only 1 DUmmie with the balls to call him on this obvious

Response to 1StrongBlackMan (Original post)
    Tue Aug 21, 2012, 05:31 PM
    deaniac21

25. Dang, I wonder what the odds

of you carrying a printed gop platform to your car and running into gop apologists! Providence!

May the FORCE be with you!

Is the "except in the case of rape or incest" intentionally left out of the GOP platform or was it left out because the GOP doesn't agree with it?

Sorry liberal ladies on CU, I think God causes conception, not magic uteruses or anything (as Akin seemed to imply). I'm adopted, my mother was extreeemly young, luckily born before Roe v Wade but I'm grateful to be alive. I've said it before and I'll say it again, don't punish the children for the sins of the parents. Not for a one night stand, not for a birth control method, not for rape and not for incest. Life of the mother is the only time I can support, and even that gets perverted by slick doctors and cowardly women. And as far as a married couple or bf/gf, if you have sex you could get pregnant. If you don't want a baby, don't have sex. It's quite simple really.

Yes it would be horrible to be pregnant and have a baby by a rapist or thru incest but what did that baby do that it deserves to die?

I'm not suggesting the woman raise the baby, and I'm not saying rape or incest aren't majorly punishable and despicable crimes. They are.

And as long as I'm on a tear and will probably get flamed for this post... is it just me or is the DUmmie's handle really stupid?
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

I'm not going to flame you, I just disagree with you.

Which poster name did you think was so strange? Deaniac21 or 1StrongBlackMan?

Hey libs, I don't support abortion in any case and cases where the mother is in danger they could do an emergency cesarean besides a few days ago the UK learned that abortions to save the mothers life were only .006% of the total amount of abortions.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I'm not going to flame you, I just disagree with you.

Which poster name did you think was so strange? Deaniac21 or 1StrongBlackMan?
    Thanks!

I mean 1StrongBlackMan. It seems kind of... phony.. like the poster is really an older white woman or something.

Maybe I'm just being too sensitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Thanks!

I mean 1StrongBlackMan. It seems kind of... phony.. like the poster is really an older white woman or something.

Maybe I'm just being too sensitive.

I was thinking more that he is a little white gay man with fantasies about black men.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I was thinking more that he is a little white gay man with fantasies about black men.
    Haha! Yah a guy with a picture (in his mind I hope) of a stereotypical ... well we know what we're talking about.