Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 Will Obama Keep Power 'by Any Means Necessary'? 
    Mercy!

And here I thought I was keeping my paranoia in check re the harm this bastard is capable of inflicting on us.

This particular thought scares me the most, especially since it comes from the American Thinker.

Will Obama Keep Power 'by Any Means Necessary'?

Let's go there: if Obama thinks he's losing, will he allow safe and fair elections on November 6? And if he does lose, will he peacefully turn over power to Mitt Romney on January 20, 2013? Or will he cling to power "by any means necessary," as a highly placed insider alleges?

>snip<

Whatever chicanery Obama and his investors may be contemplating, it will probably unfold against some gargantuan crisis, manufactured or otherwise. So cast your mind back to September 11, 2001, the day of the New York mayoral primary.

In the chaos after the attacks, Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, who was term-limited from running, pleaded that his leadership was essential and that he should be granted an extra three months in office after his term ran out on January 1. Giuliani's unprecedented power-grab was rightfully scorned by his eventual successor, Michael Bloomberg.

So what did Bloomberg do when he ran into term limits? He deployed his multi-billion-dollar fortune to manipulate the law and buy himself a quasi-legal third term, claiming that only he had the expertise to handle the 2008 financial crisis.

My point? Politicians a great deal more conventional than Obama have loathed giving up power, and they have used crises and unethical machinations to try to keep it.
    Read far, far, more here: .
    http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/...#ixzz24EKfVIP4

Yikes! ... This really bothers me. I can't even take it all in at the moment.

I welcome your thoughts on this article and your opinion of it's author Stella Paul.

~ ABC
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 08-21-2012 at 09:14 PM.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Fabulous Poster
    We've endured this meme for every incumbent since Richard Nixon.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Perhaps so, Nova ... but IMO ... this one would be our very first Marxist. I swear he is!

I really don't trust him for one minute!

~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Perhaps so, Nova ... but IMO ... this one would be our very first Marxist. I swear he is!

I really don't trust him for one minute!

~ ABC
    Usually it is from the left, but true. This Marxist has proven he circumvents Congress, the Constitution, and court orders and decisions. UNLIKE past presidents.

I have a Bible verse for O Blow HArd; Psalms 109:8
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Usually it is from the left, but true. This Marxist has proven he circumvents Congress, the Constitution, and court orders and decisions. UNLIKE past presidents.

I have a Bible verse for O Blow HArd; Psalms 109:8
    The only way a dictator can hold power beyond his term is if he has the support of the army or the secret police. No US President has the blind obedience of the army or the secret police.

The only way a dictator can hold power beyond his term is if he has the support of the army or the secret police. No US President has the blind obedience of the army or the secret police.
    Preach to a fellow liberal. I'm a Conservative and have known this for many years.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Im just guessing... but Id say somebody hasnt even read the article.

Sums up a few of the articles Ive posted on this board too. Nice find ABC.

Its not unusual (historically) for people to blow this sort of (hard to fathom) sort of stuff off... until its too late.

BHO is by no means your typical slimy two faced semi-statist politician. Hes the real (anti-american statist) deal... with 900-plus Executive Orders (to concentrate top down centralized power) and unimagined trillions pissed away forever (to weaken us) just for starters.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I would think not ABC. If he is defeated the transition will go as normal.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I would think not ABC. If he is defeated the transition will go as normal.
    Hopefully, if hes defeated by large enough margins to overcome massive fraud, the likes of which we have never seen before.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

If he does (he won't), the result will put that stupid Guy Fawkes protest against GWB at the White House to shame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL38VZfw7xg