Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 To those wishing Hurricane Issac would blow Tampa away 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    These idiots are so predictable in their hate...

Tue Aug 21, 2012, 06:00 PM
    DonCoquixote

To those wishing Hurricane Issac would blow Tampa away

Look, I am in Tampa, a Democratic voting city. A city that is not so thrilled about the fact that the Mayor is seeking to attract all those GOP asshats into our town, in hopes of making Tampa a convention star. We are annoyed that they shove all these "road improvements" in our face, when we ask why the hell these things were only ok when they were meant to keep out of town GOP happy? No, we do not like the fact that we will be stuck in traffic while a bunch of bad tipping, bad driving assholes come into the town.

So for all of you hoping Hurricane Isaac hits us,please, there are some collateral damage folks here. I can truly understand the image of several GOP asshats being washed out to sea, bloated and rotting like the Katrina victims they made fun of. I would love the idea that they would get flooded into Ybor City or Channelside, then ask "why is it so flooded" then they can ask Rick Scott where the funds were to improve the sewer (but I cut that so we could get a tax break).

However, I can assure you, the people that would suffer would be us, not them. I can easily see them use a disaster as an excuse to call in Blackwater goons, and I have no doubt they would use it to take over the state, making any democrat a proestor or felon, keeping them in jail well after elections.

What sick fucking jerkoffs live on DU. I knew a thread like this would show and if the cane does hit you will see more threads of DUmmies hoping to see dead ReThug bodies in Tampa Bay. Good job there Skinner, you and your other two morons who run DU don't even have the balls to try and nip this in the bud.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Par for the course at the DUmp. Disgusting hate. What a putrid group of people.

If a hurricane does strike Tampa during the convention, the DUers would be saying it's God's judgement on the GOP, and totally disregard the people of Tampa, who are just citizens.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    If Isaac does hit the Tampa area you will see---"This is our revenge for Katrina!!!!"
    May the FORCE be with you!

5. #5 Re: To those wishing Hurricane Issac would blow Tampa away 
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    I wonder if Rove & Cheney still have the keys to the hurricane machine...
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    I think they mailed the key to Rush on 1/21/09.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    If Isaac does hit the Tampa area you will see---"This is our revenge for Katrina!!!!"
    A good hurricane could go a long way to improve Tampa. Were it not for the loss of life, something which would level Tampa for a complete rebuild would be a blessing. If Rick Scott is going to kill Citizens, we might as well clean it out first.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    A good hurricane could go a long way to improve Tampa. Were it not for the loss of life, something which would level Tampa for a complete rebuild would be a blessing. If Rick Scott is going to kill Citizens, we might as well clean it out first.
    Just like romney caused a woman to die of cancer eh nova?

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    That's funny because they were showing a "hurricane machine" on the Today Show this morning. It was a machine capable of producing hurricane strength winds, on a small scale-they were using it to test buildings in Florida to see if they would stand up to a storm.

I guess the only other use one could have of it would be in Hollywood, but with CGI effects, who needs to use simulation machines of this nature? I don't even think they use those rain machines anymore in the movies.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Wibbins View Post
    Just like romney caused a woman to die of cancer eh nova?
    If you are referring to Rick Scott trying to kill Citizens, then no.