1. #1 Family Research Council Shooter Indicted 
    Link
    (CNSNews.com) – Floyd Lee Corkins II, the alleged shooter behind the attack at the Family Research Council in Washington, D.C., was indicted by a federal grand jury on Wednesday in connection with the shooting of a security guard at the conservative organization.

Corkins was indicted on federal and state charges, including federal firearm transportation charges, as well as local charges of assault with intent to kill and possession of a firearm in commission of a violent act.

If convicted, Corkins could face up to 10 years in prison on the federal firearms charges and up to a maximum of 30 years on the assault with intent to kill charge. The local firearm possession charge carries a minimum sentence of 15 years in prison.

Corkins has been in custody since the Aug. 15 shooting at the D.C. headquarters of the Family Research Center, where he carried a bag full of Chick-fil-A sandwiches into the organization’s lobby and shouted something about not agreeing with the conservative organization’s politics.

Corkins then allegedly shot a security guard who had stopped him to ask where he was going.

The guard then wrestled Corkins to the ground and subdued him until police arrived.
    I watch the NBC evening news (have for years).. the coverage of this story has been practically non-existent.
    Last edited by Gina; 08-22-2012 at 03:54 PM. Reason: fixed link
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    [URL="http://cnsnews.com/news/article/family-research-council-shooter-indicted"]Link[URL]

I watch the NBC evening news (have for years).. the coverage of this story has been practically non-existent.
    It's been that way for the entire MSM on this story.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

He shot somebody for political reasons. He should be charged with domestic terrorism.