Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 I just saw fucking Rmoney in person 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Bouncy??? You decide.

Wed Aug 22, 2012, 07:36 PM
    Major Nikon

I just saw fucking Rmoney in person

I flew into Little Rock airport in my own plane. As I'm taxiing up to the General aviation terminal there are news crews all over the goddam place and a big ass plane (737 I think). I have no idea what is going on. I got out of my plane and a guy in a suit is nearby. I jokingly tell him I didn't know they were going to make a big deal over me. The cop next to him laughed. I ask them what is going on. Nobody says anything. About that time I see a crowd and hear the news crews going ape shit. The fucker himself goes by. I was probably 30 feet from him or so. I thought briefly about giving him the bird, but I didn't want to get tackled by the secret service dude.

After picking up the rental car we see a bunch of protesters downtown so we honked and waved. He's just down the street as I type this.
    Classy guy.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Bouncy??? You decide.
    It has a cop in it!!!!!! They're bringing back the good shit.
    Be Not Afraid.

I think Romney was going to be in Davenport, IA today.

One of the lib kids that I used to work with in IL was inviting his friends on Facebook to join him to heckle Romney. I told him to grow up & to save the heckling for the President.

Bouncy, I know it is fake because he said about having his own plane. We all know that a DUmmy doesn't own a plane. They are too busy collecting welfare and robbing from us tax payers.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Bouncy, I know it is fake because he said about having his own plane. We all know that a DUmmy doesn't own a plane. They are too busy collecting welfare and robbing from us tax payers.

The DUmmy was a guest on Air Force One!

My mistake. Romney was in Bettendorf, IA today. One city over from Davenport.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/23/us...education.html

BETTENDORF, Iowa — With the unwanted distractions of Representative Todd Akin’s “legitimate rape” comments still swirling in the background on Wednesday, Mitt Romney returned to his main political theme during a campaign stop at the LeClaire Manufacturing plant here — hitting President Obama over the economy.

Fom the signage in the backdrop (“We Did Build It!”) to the shirts the company employees wore (navy blue “Government didn’t build my business — I did” T-shirts, courtesy of the campaign), Mr. Romney’s campaign tried to return attention to comments Mr. Obama made last month when he said, “If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that.”
    I used to drive by that plant on my way to ALCOA every day....small world. Never seen any cops in the bushes. They were too busy pulling me over.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    It has a cop in it!!!!!! They're bringing back the good shit.
    Yes, but the the cop should have been laughing while another cop jumped out from behind a plastic tree in front of the Sbarro.

The DUmmie should be honored to be in the presence of our next president.

Considering he said "big ass plane" and mentioned a 737, yes it's a bouncy. A 737 isn't a big ass plane.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I doubt very much that they would have parked Romney's airplane at the General Aviation Terminal. Because of security concerns it would probably be isolated somewhere by itself. Just sayin'
    "It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".