1. #1 Jake Tapper Admits Media Tilts Toward Obama 
    Wow, I half expect Tapper to be fitted with cement loafers shortly for admitting that the MSM "tipped the scales" for Obama in 2008.

In an interview with Laura Ingraham, White House reporter Jake Tapper said that the media is failing the country. "A lot of people are hurting out there. Unemployment is 8.3 percent. That doesn’t even take into account the underemployed,” he said, arguing that too much time has been spent not talking about the economy. Tapper also criticized the media for not giving enough attention to the war in Afghanistan. "We are spending a lot of time in the last few weeks, those of us in the political world, political journalists and also politicians, talking about things other than the economy," said Tapper. "[A] lot of people are hurting out there. I’d like to see more action taken and more emphasis given to this issue. I have said before… [that I] thought the media helped tip the scales. I didn’t think the coverage in 2008 was especially fair to either Hilary Clinton or John McCain," Tapper said. On the 2008 coverage, he noted, "Sometimes I saw with story selection, magazine covers, photos picked, [the] campaign narrative, that it wasn’t always the fairest coverage."http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybens...ales_for_obama
    Video at link as well as rest of story.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

And in other news, water is wet, the sky is blue, the sun rises in the east and sets in the west and DUmmys lie.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Okay, two media liberals have told us what we already knew and complained about for years. Now, what are they going to do about it? Will Tapper and Halperin cover Obama's sketchy past and provide the details that they should have exposed four years ago? Will the cover the monumental failures of his foreign and domestic policies? Will they expose the corruption in his green cronyism? Will they show us where the stimulus funds really went? And, when he is out of office, will they treat his successor fairly and cover him without partisan rancor?

Somebody needs waterboard them until they answer these questions.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!