1. #1 Obama Caught in Misspelling of a Four-Letter State 

Obama Caught in Misspelling of a Four-Letter State, Wapo Tries to Rescue

Imagine for a moment, if you will, Sarah Palin attending an event at Ohio State University. She casually greets college aged supporters, and a group of excited, young students decide to spell out the word “Ohio” using the old YMCA routine. The group is in place, arms readied, fans surrounding them armed with their cameras and cellphones. Then this happens…

OIHI.

It is inarguable that the media, in all their smugness and ‘we are intellectually superior’ attitude would have ripped her from the California coast to the glaciated plains of … well … Oihi.

Oi. Hi.

More like oy vey.

The smartest President ever to grace us with his intellect, the man who was destined to lead us to a better America, who was to lead the nation out of the doldrums of the Great Recession, couldn’t lead three college kids to the proper spelling of a four-letter state.

The photo was tweeted by the Director of Mitt Romney’s Ohio communications team, Chris Maloney, who added:

A word of advice to @BarackObama: it's "O-H-I-O" that has 18 electoral votes, not "O-I-H-O".

More@Newsbusters

Didnt he just lecture Atkin for not paying attention in school? Maybe they didn't teach spelling in Indonesia. The village idiot strikes again.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    I don't have a problem with 0blowme misspelling a name. Hell, I misspell his name all the time.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post

Obama Caught in Misspelling of a Four-Letter State, Wapo Tries to Rescue

Imagine for a moment, if you will, Sarah Palin attending an event at Ohio State University. She casually greets college aged supporters, and a group of excited, young students decide to spell out the word “Ohio” using the old YMCA routine. The group is in place, arms readied, fans surrounding them armed with their cameras and cellphones. Then this happens…

OIHI.

It is inarguable that the media, in all their smugness and ‘we are intellectually superior’ attitude would have ripped her from the California coast to the glaciated plains of … well … Oihi.

Oi. Hi.

More like oy vey.

The smartest President ever to grace us with his intellect, the man who was destined to lead us to a better America, who was to lead the nation out of the doldrums of the Great Recession, couldn’t lead three college kids to the proper spelling of a four-letter state.

The photo was tweeted by the Director of Mitt Romney’s Ohio communications team, Chris Maloney, who added:

A word of advice to @BarackObama: it's "O-H-I-O" that has 18 electoral votes, not "O-I-H-O".

More@Newsbusters

Didnt he just lecture Atkin for not paying attention in school? Maybe they didn't teach spelling in Indonesia. The village idiot strikes again.
    I don't have to imagine it. I remember Dan Quayle and the "potatoe" media circus. they crucified him and then kept the drumbeat going through the 1992 election. Somebody ought to let Jake Tapper know that the media is giving Obama a free ride again.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Looks like he needs a better teacher....
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    Didnt he just lecture Atkin for not paying attention in school?
    Yes. Yes he did.

I'd make an Oihi being the 58th state joke right now but that shit is played out.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Yes. Yes he did.

I'd make an Oihi being the 58th state joke right now but that shit is played out.
    Cynics can be such sticks in the mud. (Being one, I know.)

Obama also chided a heckler that "he must have needed a better teacher."
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!