Thread: Air Packaging

1. #1 Air Packaging 
    While people like The Night Owl and Al Gore waste their time with the fallacy of global warming a greater more catastrophic danger looms on the horizon.
    This morning that woman pointed out to me all the bubble wrap and air pac packaging we have been receiving from online sellers. This seemingly harmless packaging is robbing the planet of it's most valuable resource,air.
    What will we do when our entire air supply is trapped in bubbles and packages deep in land fills.
    Please people, pop those bubbles and empty these voids before you discard your used packaging before our home that we call earth has exhausted it's air supply!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    While people like The Night Owl and Al Gore waste their time with the fallacy of global warming a greater more catastrophic danger looms on the horizon.
    This morning that woman pointed out to me all the bubble wrap and air pac packaging we have been receiving from online sellers. This seemingly harmless packaging is robbing the planet of it's most valuable resource,air.
    What will we do when our entire air supply is trapped in bubbles and packages deep in land fills.
    Please people, pop those bubbles and empty these voids before you discard your used packaging before our home that we call earth has exhausted it's air supply!
    The EPA might require the air to be tested first!

The recycling folks have an app for that.....

It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol
    When I judge someone's integrity one key thing I look at is - How does s/he treat people s/he doesn't agree with or does not like?
    I can respect someone who I do not agree with, but I have NO respect for someone who puts others down in a public forum. That is the hallmark of someone who has no integrity, and cannot be trusted.