Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Obama can't have my Beretta! 
    Sen. Barack Obama better not mess with his running mate Joe Biden's guns...or else.

In an out-of-nowhere attempt to re-assure a southwestern Virginia labor crowd about gun owners' rights, Biden -- who regularly scores "F" ratings from the National Rifle Association -- warned Obama that if "he tries to fool with my Beretta, heís got a problem."

"I guarantee you Barack Obama ain't taking my shotguns, so don't buy that malarkey," Biden said Saturday at the United Mine Workers of America's annual fish fry in Castlewood, Virginia. "Don't buy that malarkey. They're going to start peddling that to you."

Biden told the crowd that he himself is a gun owner. "I got two," Biden said, "if he tries to fool with my Beretta, he's got a problem. I like that little over and under, you know? I'm not bad with it. So give me a break. Give me a break."

What a joke. If the DEMs control congress and the WH they will pass more laws that make it difficult to own and buy firearms.

YOu can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear ;)

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by expat-pattaya View Post
    What a joke. If the DEMs control congress and the WH they will pass more laws that make it difficult to own and buy firearms.

YOu can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear ;)
    If Joe Biden owned a gun he would be missing a foot by now.He is such a dummy he would have shot himself with it !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    If Joe Biden owned a gun he would be missing a foot by now.He is such a dummy he would have shot himself with it !
    Was it Kerry or Gore who made a fool out of himself with a photo op holding a shotgun? We need one of the
    O and Joe together. :eek:

So, we'll be seeing Obama prying it from Joe's cold, dead hands? :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

wonder which one of the dems will take the obligatory hunting photo shoot?
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

They aren't going to regulate guns at all. Guns will be $1 a piece.

Ammunition and the components to reload those shells will be the kicker. Lead will be north of $500 per pound and powder will be higher than that.

If you want to buy bullets, they will be $20-$30 per bullet and will be infused with an RFID chip with your name attached to it.

You hide and watch.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by sgrooms View Post
    They aren't going to regulate guns at all. Guns will be $1 a piece.

Ammunition and the components to reload those shells will be the kicker. Lead will be north of $500 per pound and powder will be higher than that.

If you want to buy bullets, they will be $20-$30 per bullet and will be infused with an RFID chip with your name attached to it.

You hide and watch.
    Lead is out, they have to be made with semi precious metal that is non toxic and is engraved with your S.S Number, blood type and home phone number!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Lead is out, they have to be made with semi precious metal that is non toxic and is engraved with your S.S Number, blood type and home phone number!
    That is the plan because they found 1 (ONE) dead bird that had ingested a lead pellet. These Env. and liberal kooks are out to ban all weapons.