Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 ‘Attack by Association’ Viewed as Fair Game by McCain Camp 
    ‘Attack by Association’ Viewed as Fair Game by McCain Camp

Don’t be shocked if you see the McCain campaign pull the controversial Rev. Jeremiah Wright out of mothballs in new attacks against one-time parishioner, Barack Obama.

McCain advisers say that they see “attack by association” as fair game now, arguing that Obama’s campaign has been using that technique to go after McCain. In particular, the Obama campaign has hammered McCain on the stump and in TV ads on the number of one-time lobbyists working for his campaign. (The McCain campaign is also angry about a Spanish-language TV ad that ties McCain to Rush Limbaugh on immigration, without ever saying that McCain took on Limbaugh and others to fight for comprehensive immigration reform.)

“They played it one way, we played it another way,” said one of McCain’s top advisers, Mark Salter. “Now we’re both going to play it the same way.”
    "rumor" is there is a tape of Obama at one of Wright's explosive sermons. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    ‘Attack by Association’ Viewed as Fair Game by McCain Camp

"rumor" is there is a tape of Obama at one of Wright's explosive sermons. We'll see.
    A member of his church for 20 years... would not be surprised if there is such a tape.
    “Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.”
    ― C.S. Lewis

Eyelids
    Are you just asking for it at this point?

I stated that it was a rumour.

You have proven to be an ignorant and impotent debater - I find you amusing and no challenge. You always run when we prove you wrong and cannot defend your lies.

You're an absurdity.

Eyelids
    I stated that it was a rumour.

You have proven to be an ignorant and impotent debater - I find you amusing and no challenge. You always run when we prove you wrong and cannot defend your lies.

You're an absurdity.
    Where did you get this "rumor" from? You obviously never leave the house so I'm going to guess the internet. A blog to be specific.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Where did you get this "rumor" from? You obviously never leave the house so I'm going to guess the internet. A blog to be specific.
    There have been rumors on both sides; so don't get your diapers in a wad. There will be a lot more rumors and mudsling.

Question for you: what has Obama accomplished in the Senate (legislation)? He has been running for Prez for several years. All of the Democrats that ran against him in the primaries had more experience. Obama has accomplished very little and is not qualified in my opinion. The shine is wearing off the Magic Negro and he will get trounced in the election.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    The first place I read it was 538.

and i just saw it on wizbang Blue - a site you will LOVE!!

Lee,
    I've got some unfortunate news, there IS a video of Obama when Wright was raving against his own country, but it wont be seen until October.
    Last edited by LibraryLady; 09-21-2008 at 06:31 PM.

Patent Member
    You have proven to be ignorant and impotent
    I think that's what you meant.

You're welcome. :)

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    I think that's what you meant.

You're welcome. :)

I'll check his debating skills but as for the other........NO THANK YOU!!:eek::D

Eyelids
    The first place I read it was 538.

and i just saw it on wizbang Blue - a site you will LOVE!!
    When I see the video, I'll believe in it.