Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It does seem pretty hard to believe but the government has been doing some unbelievably stupid things the last three years, like shutting down coal power plants.
    It's also unbelievably stupid for some guy to be hauling around in a monster pick up that has never seen a day's work, ie full lid on the bed, hat collection on the dash, and no signs of towing. Next time you're at Home Depot notice how many of those trucks have no scratches on the bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    It's also unbelievably stupid for some guy to be hauling around in a monster pick up that has never seen a day's work, ie full lid on the bed, hat collection on the dash, and no signs of towing. Next time you're at Home Depot notice how many of those trucks have no scratches on the bed.
    No disagreement there, but it is still a personal choice and the governments war against carbon dioxide is only a means to gain unlimited control for the government, that is what this is all about.
    If I didn't need the truck I would be driving my v8 Thunderbird.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I am eying up a f-150 crew cab. I don't need it, but I WANT IT ! This is America, if I want to own a truck, I will dang-it. And no moonbat is going to keep me from doing it.

Plus, if the wife doesn't let me get one. I will just buy a BMW.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

What right do you have to decide what people should drive?

Some people are very careful not to scratch their very expensive trucks.

WHOA, NOVA!
    What are you thinking? The relatively few miles I put on my prized ride (it has a sunroof and bucket seats!) have zero effect on anyone's environment, or the price of anyone's fuel. I paid 16,000 hard earned dollars for mine in 1990. Surely, oh surely, I have the right to keep it. Must I scratch it up to please someone?

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    WHOA, NOVA!
    What are you thinking? The relatively few miles I put on my prized ride (it has a sunroof and bucket seats!) have zero effect on anyone's environment, or the price of anyone's fuel. I paid 16,000 hard earned dollars for mine in 1990. Surely, oh surely, I have the right to keep it. Must I scratch it up to please someone?
    Are you saying there is no wear on the cargo floor?

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    WHOA, NOVA!
    Your truck has a cap, I referred to the utility of a lid.

Can you please tell me why the govt has a right to say what I can drive? (as long as its safe)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    No disagreement there, but it is still a personal choice and the governments war against carbon dioxide is only a means to gain unlimited control for the government, that is what this is all about.
    If I didn't need the truck I would be driving my v8 Thunderbird.
    I am reading that co2 has dropped 20% since we started using gas from fracking, but liberals are still complaining about it. They wont be happy till we live in mud huts and eat buries.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Can you please tell me why the govt has a right to say what I can drive? (as long as its safe)
    My opinion. Not government.