Hybrid View

1. #1 Jumah at The 2012 DNC 
    This event is open to the public and no tickets/credentials are required.

Summary: BIMA is hosting an open air Jumah Congregational Prayer at the Democratic National Convention Friday, August 31st at Marshall Park, Charlotte, North Carolina. The Jumah Prayer will be followed by a number of other programs and events.

Description: The Bureau of Indigenous Muslim Affairs, (BIMA) as a non-profit organization is designed to serve and facilitate the efforts of Islamic organizations and Institutions in their endeavors as well as spread awareness about Indigenous Muslim issues. BIMA’s purpose in rallying large numbers of Muslims to participate in this event, Jumah at the DNC, is to make the general public aware that the Muslim community is a healthy and vibrant component to the American society. This platform is non-partisan; meaning that it is not an endorsement of any political candidate or elected official. It is intended to address the concerns and issues that are challenging to the American Muslim citizens in the 21st century.

http://charlottein2012.com/events/jumah_at_the_2012_dnc
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Yep, they are letting a radical muslim cleric speak at their convention. The whole Democrat party will be converting to Islam that night.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....