1. #1 Monkey at the feed mill. 
    A woman at the Fishers feed mill was holding a 4 week old baboon this morning, I looked at it and said, good gawd woman what does your husband look like! She was taken aback a moment but then it dawned on her what I was saying, the monkey belonged to the gal standing next to her. It is amazing how human like they are.

The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    A woman at the Fishers feed mill was holding a 4 week old baboon this morning, I looked at it and said, good gawd woman what does your husband look like!...........

OK. So, now I gotta ask.....Do you get punched in the mouth often?

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post

OK. So, now I gotta ask.....Do you get punched in the mouth often?
    I carefully calculate their reach!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

What do they plan on doing with it when it gets bigger?

We had a lady in Las Vegas with wild chimps on the loose!

One the police had to shoot!

True story!

Cute pics, but Rock, I'm glad that woman didn't get what you were saying at first. It gave you more time to get away.

I hope they have an exit strategy. Those baboons are very strong, can get extremely aggressive, and end up with very large canine teeth.

Years ago I chimp sat a chimp abandoned and abused by his mom at the STL Zoo. They zoo pulled him from the mother, which they rarely do, for his own safety. I was part of a team that would go there at night, after the keepers left, and hold him like in the picture, watch him while he played with his human baby toys, and changed the diapers.

When he was a little under a year old, they pulled the volunteers, as he had started showing his teeth at us and was extremely strong.

Monkeys and chimps do not make good pets. Beware as zoos can only have so many and usually will not take donations. Then you're really stuck.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Cute pics, but Rock, I'm glad that woman didn't get what you were saying at first. It gave you more time to get away.

I hope they have an exit strategy. Those baboons are very strong, can get extremely aggressive, and end up with very large canine teeth.

Years ago I chimp sat a chimp abandoned and abused by his mom at the STL Zoo. They zoo pulled him from the mother, which they rarely do, for his own safety. I was part of a team that would go there at night, after the keepers left, and hold him like in the picture, watch him while he played with his human baby toys, and changed the diapers.

When he was a little under a year old, they pulled the volunteers, as he had started showing his teeth at us and was extremely strong.

Monkeys and chimps do not make good pets. Beware as zoos can only have so many and usually will not take donations. Then you're really stuck.
    She seemed to be associated with some zoo or sanctuary, she assured me they are not to be made pets because they are dangerous, she showed me scratches on her face from a two year old and said that was the age they start being trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    She seemed to be associated with some zoo or sanctuary, she assured me they are not to be made pets because they are dangerous, she showed me scratches on her face from a two year old and said that was the age they start being trouble.
    That was a cover story. It is actually her kid. Her husband is a trucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    That was a cover story. It is actually her kid. Her husband is a trucker.

When people use baboons as attack animals:

The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    When people use baboons as attack animals:

Now that there is a good cartoon!