Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    He's in a unit that allows them to play basketball and board games with each other. I would guess that the Prison Christian fellowships are allowed to pray together. If that is the case, then it is discrimination, regardless of what the crime is that he was convicted of.

If the Christian groups are currently also denied the right to pray together, a victory in this case would also give them the right to do so.
    I agree. If they are already allowed to congregate to play games etc,getting together for prayer can't be much of a security risk. As long as it done during rec time or otherwise allowed out of their cells.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

He is a terrorist, he gets no rights.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    He is a terrorist, he gets no rights.
    QFT
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Conspiracy to Murder U.S. Nationals (18 U.S.C. 2332(b)) (Count One)
    Conspiracy to Provide Material Support & Resources to Foreign Terrorist Organizations (18 U.S.C 2339B) (Counts Two & Four);
    Providing Material Support & Resources to Foreign Terrorist Organizations (18 U.S.C. 2339B & 2) (Counts Three & Five);
    Conspiracy to Contribute Services to al Qaeda. (31 C.F.R. 595.205 & 595.204 & 50 U.S.C. 1705(b)) (Count Six);
    Contributing Services to al Qaeda (31 C.F.R. 595.204 & 595.205, 50 U.S.C. 1705(b) & 18 U.S.C. 2) (Count Seven);
    Conspiracy to Supply Services to the Taliban (31 C.F.R. 545.206(b) & 545.204 & 50 U.S.C. 1705(b)) (Count Eight);
    Supplying Services to the Taliban (31 C.F.R. 545.204 & 545 206(a), 50 U.S.C. 1705(b) & I8 U.S.C. 2) (Count Nine);
    Using and Carrying Firearms and Destructive Devices During Crimes of Violence (I8 U.S.C. 924(c) & 2) (Count Ten)

Those are all the charges the little scumbag was found guilty of. And somehow instead of assuming room temperature...he's only serving 20 years and at some point will be released back into society.
    The court had scheduled an evidence suppression hearing, at which Lindh would have been able to testify about the details of the torture to which he claimed he was subjected. The government faced the problem that a key piece of evidence Lindh's confession might be excluded from evidence as having been forced under duress (i.e. torture). Under a plea bargain agreement offered Lindh plead guilty to two charges: supplying services to the Taliban (50 U.S.C. 1705(b), 18 U.S.C. 2, 31 C.F.R.545.204, and 31 C.F.R.545.206a) and carrying an explosive during the commission of a felony (18 U.S.C. 844(h)(2)). He would have to consent to a gag order that would prevent him from making any public statements on the matter for the duration of his 20-year sentence, and he would have to drop any claims that he had been mistreated or tortured by U.S. military personnel in Afghanistan and aboard two military ships during December 2001 and January 2002. In return, all other charges would be dropped.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.