Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1 Obama pays tribute to Neil Armstrong, the only way he knows how 
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,298
    I heard Neil Boortz talking about this story this morning.

    President Narcissist in action

    We all know the world revolves around The Greatest President in the History of Everything. So it makes sense that all the other celestial bodies were placed in the sky to shine down upon him.
    Last edited by FlaGator; 08-27-2012 at 02:50 PM.

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,046
    Your link to the thread doesn't work. If it is the pic I am thinking of though, Captain Zero is the biggest narcissistic megalomaniac President we have ever had. I can not wait to vote against him on November 6th.

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,298
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Your link to the thread doesn't work. If it is the pic I am thinking of though, Captain Zero is the biggest narcissistic megalomaniac President we have ever had. I can not wait to vote against him on November 6th.
    Link has been fixed.

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    August 27, 2012
    Obama pays tribute to Neil Armstrong, the only way he knows how




    We all know the world revolves around The Greatest President in the History of Everything. So it makes sense that all the other celestial bodies were placed in the sky to shine down upon him.
    This is not a Photoshop. This was actually posted on Obama’s official Tumblr page:

    Sure, Neil Armstrong walked on the moon. But only to tidy it up, so that one day it would be a suitable resting place for Obama’s kingly gaze.
    Hat tip to Sooper Mexican, who notes that this is a stock image from last April. That’s how Team Obama thinks: “Hey, we got any pictures of the boss looking at the moon? Any way we can make this all about him?” And that attitude starts at the top. Just ask Queen Elizabeth, as she’s deleting all the Obama videos from the iPod he gave her…

    Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/27/ob...#ixzz24njxSmvI



    Unreal. What an unbelievably shallow and crass statement.

    And, what a crappy photo. First, there's a guy in the foreground walking into a helicopter blade, which detracts from the whole thing. There's also a guy in the background, who appears to be wondering why his boss is staring at the moon. The three figures in silhouette reminded Mrs. O of Mystery Science Theater 3000, except that the robots are a lot more clever than Democrats.
    Last edited by Odysseus; 08-27-2012 at 09:56 PM.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,046
    He will probably edit NASA's website now to put his name in everywhere.

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,057
    The moon is nothing, Obama went to Mars!
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...574#post466574
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    42,993
    What a POS low class thing to do. He needs a kick in the ass to the moon...
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    What a POS low class thing to do. He needs a kick in the ass to the moon...
    Of course it was a low class thing to do but what else would expect from a Chicago thug, a killer of babies, the Marxist in Chief.......
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    August 27, 2012
    Obama pays tribute to Neil Armstrong, the only way he knows how




    We all know the world revolves around The Greatest President in the History of Everything. So it makes sense that all the other celestial bodies were placed in the sky to shine down upon him.
    This is not a Photoshop. This was actually posted on Obama’s official Tumblr page:

    Sure, Neil Armstrong walked on the moon. But only to tidy it up, so that one day it would be a suitable resting place for Obama’s kingly gaze.
    Hat tip to Sooper Mexican, who notes that this is a stock image from last April. That’s how Team Obama thinks: “Hey, we got any pictures of the boss looking at the moon? Any way we can make this all about him?” And that attitude starts at the top. Just ask Queen Elizabeth, as she’s deleting all the Obama videos from the iPod he gave her…

    Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/27/ob...#ixzz24njxSmvI



    Unreal. What an unbelievably shallow and crass statement.

    And, what a crappy photo. First, there's a guy in the foreground walking into a helicopter blade, which detracts from the whole thing. There's also a guy in the background, who appears to be wondering why his boss is staring at the moon. The three figures in silhouette reminded Mrs. O of Mystery Science Theater 3000, except that the robots are a lot more clever than Democrats.
    Is that Dumbama standing there playing pocket pool?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •