1. #1 A little confession. 
    I've been posting on CU for about 5 yrs now. (I think I started just before the 2004 election) I now feel it's time I came clean on something. Although I consider myself a very staunch conservative, I feel I've been deceiving you all for some time. That I've been sort of an imposter.

Sure, I laugh at all the chokes about DUmmies in their basements with their Cheeto's, but secretly I love the damn orange things. In fact I'm addicted to them. There I said it. I love the bright 100% artificial orange dye they put on them. I like the fact that since you're hands are already orange, you just polish off the whole bag. The good news is that I've been eating them for years, but never voted for a Democrat. Hell I wouldn't even vote for Jim Jeffords back in 1988, so apparently they don't effect your mind.

You could do like Norm in Cheers and eat them with a big spoon.

Here's a funny. I love Cheetos too and I DON'T eat cheese.:D

Thats pretty funny, I munch on those things all the time. However after about a half bag I look at my fingers and think "what it the folks on CU see me, they'll think I'm a loony lib". :D:D

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    The real question is: cheese puffs or cheetos? (I really don't know if that's what they are called but y'all know what I mean)
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Bongo55 View Post
    Thats pretty funny, I munch on those things all the time. However after about a half bag I look at my fingers and think "what it the folks on CU see me, they'll think I'm a loony lib". :D:D

Eat the red hot ones. They turn your fingers red. That way no one says anything cause they figure you just killed something with your bare hands :eek:
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

I am a closet cheeto's eater too. I eat a couple small bags a week at work. I had to get a new key board because the old one started looking like something from a DUer's basement... just not as sticky.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Cheese that goes crunch Man. No Questions Asked.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    The real question is: cheese puffs or cheetos? (I really don't know if that's what they are called but y'all know what I mean)

It's got to be the crispy skinny ones, not the big puffy ones. they suck. And I've only found one brand that's close to being as good as the real Cheeto's I think it's Bachmann or something like that. Turns out there's more Cheeto's eaters on this board than I thought. Maybe we need a support group.

Hey Shannon. Go Fins! Quite a shock, huh?

There were days in the Navy when a bag of Chee-tos and a Pepsi was my breakfast. :eek:

I prefer the Cheez Balls, but I don't even think they make those anymore.
    Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YupItsMe View Post

Hey Shannon. Go Fins! Quite a shock, huh?
    A shock? I bet against the bastards and they stomp the Pats. Unbelievable!:D
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III