Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Ron Paul Supporters Disrupt RNC 
    Of course NV casted 17 votes for Ron Paul and 5 for Romney..... Maine gave Ron Paul 10 votes... AZ gave him 3 votes...

That would not happen if Nevada had a primary rather then a caucus!

Things just got a little awkward during the Republican National Convention, as Ron Paul supporters burst out into protest and shouted "point of order" in protesting the RNC's determination not to seat Paul delegates from Maine.

"Point of order! Seat them now! We've been robbed!" Paul supporters shouted.

The Paul supporters' chants were countered by Romney supporters chanting "U-S-A!"

RNC Chairman Reince Priebus, who looked rather bewildered throughout the entire ordeal, repeatedly asked for calm banging his gavel on the podium.

Paul delegates revolted on the floor afterward. Maine delegates walked out, chanting "As Maine goes, so goes the nation!"

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/repub...#ixzz24sbM8ZXs

There is one inaccuracy in that quote. Ron Paul supporters tend to be revolting no matter where they are, not just on the convention floor.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    There is one inaccuracy in that quote. Ron Paul supporters tend to be revolting no matter where they are, not just on the convention floor.
    You beat me to it!
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it me or do they remind you of spoiled brats that after getting the butts beat (for the umpteenth time) they want to take their toys and go home? I am so hoping old age takes him so I dont have to see his mug or his ronbots ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Is it me or do they remind you of spoiled brats that after getting the butts beat (for the umpteenth time) they want to take their toys and go home? I am so hoping old age takes him so I dont have to see his mug or his ronbots ever again.
    On the other hand the Ronbots do vote and we can't afford to alienate any potential voters.. even the Ronbots.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    On the other hand the Ronbots do vote and we can't afford to alienate any potential voters.. even the Ronbots.
    If you listen to the ronbots here(or Ronulans as I call them), they already have alienated themselves and are already saying that they aren't going to vote for Romney just to make some silly point.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    If you listen to the ronbots here(or Ronulans as I call them), they already have alienated themselves and are already saying that they aren't going to vote for Romney just to make some silly point.
    I hope they enjoy it when Obama makes their lives miserable if he has that last 4 years as a lame duck, when he can do whatever he wants.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I hope they enjoy it when Obama makes their lives miserable if he has that last 4 years as a lame duck, when he can do whatever he wants.
    I think we had one gentleman today say that he was finally convinced it would be best to give his vote to Romney, I hope others see what needs to be done.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Sorry FG, but HUH? Romney? Really?

McStain lite... as far as I'm concerned. Ryan gives some hope, after the appointment....Romney was forced down our throats plain and simple.
    This election is BS and you know it

you know from where I come from
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot