Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    What the hell is happening with the main stream news stations? They are all sounding like Junior high mean girls.
    You are just now realizing this? I saw that 12 years ago lol..

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #32  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,767
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    You are just now realizing this? I saw that 12 years ago lol..
    I don't own a TV. I pick up clips online and read papers on the net. I can't sit through a TV broadcast for any length of time without wanting to throw something.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #33  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I don't own a TV. I pick up clips online and read papers on the net. I can't sit through a TV broadcast for any length of time without wanting to throw something.
    Well, that is understandable. And yes, I agree with wanting to throw something at the TV while watching some things. That is why I don't watch much MSNBC, or a football game being commentated by Phil Simms. ..

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #34  
    Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    All sniping aside, do you honestly believe that? Seriously, do you? You've been inhaling way too much goat dung.
    Are you pro-abortion?
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #35  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    What the hell is happening with the main stream news stations? They are all sounding like Junior high mean girls.
    Part of the appeal of leftist politics is that it separates the left from everybody else. It's a high school clique with political pretentions.

    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    All sniping aside, do you honestly believe that? Seriously, do you? You've been inhaling way too much goat dung.
    You have to admit that for some feminists (and their male supporters), abortion is the be-all and end-all of their political philosophy.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #36  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    What the hell is happening with the main stream news stations?
    They're owned by either GE, Westinghouse or Time-Warner. You ever see Citizen Kane?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #37  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,056
    Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    They're owned by either GE, Westinghouse or Time-Warner. You ever see Citizen Kane?
    Also owned by Comcast.

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #38  
    Senior Member Gina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Western MI
    Posts
    2,360
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.



    Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •