Thread: Which Side Has The Racists And Bigots Again?

1. #1 Which Side Has The Racists And Bigots Again? 
    Wikipedia Entry Calls Mia Love "Dirty Worthless Whore" And A "House ******"

Seems as though the left isn't keen on a black person let alone a black woman think for his or herself. So, who exactly are the bigots here? Typical, scratch a liberal find a racist.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

There's a story going around right now that NBC is talking 'whites-only' at the convention or something. I don't remember the details because frankly, I didn't read it in detail. What I came away with though is black conservatives = bad and not present but in a minute amount at the convention. Don't look at Condi because I think she's turning white?
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

...and then there's this Newt Gingrich v Chris Matthews gem...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/geoffre...acist-thinking
    http://allenbwest.com/
    http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg
    Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    There's a story going around right now that NBC is talking 'whites-only' at the convention or something. I don't remember the details because frankly, I didn't read it in detail. What I came away with though is black conservatives = bad and not present but in a minute amount at the convention. Don't look at Condi because I think she's turning white?
    The story is that during MSNBC's coverage of the convention they cut away to announcer's commentary everytime a minority was speaking in order to give the impression that the GOP is whites only.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    The story is that during MSNBC's coverage of the convention they cut away to announcer's commentary everytime a minority was speaking in order to give the impression that the GOP is whites only.
    Ah yes, to keep the illusion that no self-respecting minority would be a Republican.

The liberals really hate it when minorities, especially blacks, see through the BS and realize that it's the libs who are truly bigoted and racists. All they have left to do is lash out and name call blacks who have freed themselves from the oppression of liberal ideology. They love minorities only as long as they are voting for liberals and espousing liberal talking points. Once they turn away then blacks become n**ger's, uncle Toms and Oreos. Can any one think of a minority conservative that they haven't given multiple vile labels to?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Its not just PMSNBC

That picture is from the LA Times.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics...tory?track=rss

And on PMSNBC

MSNBC wants you to think the Republican Party hates minorities. So much so that the liberal news network cut minority speeches from it’s convention coverage.

When popular Tea Party candidate Ted Cruz, the GOP nominee for Senate, took the stage, MSNBC cut away from the Republican National Convention and the Hispanic Republican from Texas’ speech.

MSNBC stayed on commercial through former Democratic Rep. Artur Davis’ speech, as well. Davis, who recently became a Republican, is black.

Then, when Puerto Rican Governor Luis Fortuno’s wife Luce’ Vela Fortuño took the stage minutes later, MSNBC hosts Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthews opted to talk over the First Lady’s speech.

And Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval? Noticeably missing from MSNBC, too.

Mia Love, a black candidate for Congress in Utah, was also ignored by MSNBC.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

They're not hiding it at all. They never really do.