1. #1 McCain wasn't bad... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    About time...
    May the FORCE be with you!

I really enjoyed his speech. It was quite good. I am anxious to hear Paul Ryan tonight. I think Mike Hukabee is going to do pretty good also.

My favorite segment so far tonight, though, was the segment with Bush's. Both Sr. and Jr. They have so much class, and are such a great family. *salute* to both of them ...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

I’m sorry Fox cancelled all my scheduled interviews tonight because I sure wanted to take the opportunity on the air to highlight Senator John McCain’s positive contributions to America, to honor him, and to reflect on what a biased media unfairly put him through four years ago tonight. Granted, our honored and esteemed war hero has gone through much more than the liberal media can ever do to him in their efforts to harm this patriot. I look forward to hearing his words to his fellow Americans tonight more than any of the other convention speeches. God bless John McCain. Thank you for everything. And happy birthday, my friend.

- Sarah Palin

(posted on Facebook)
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    I’m sorry Fox cancelled all my scheduled interviews tonight because I sure wanted to take the opportunity on the air to highlight Senator John McCain’s positive contributions to America, to honor him, and to reflect on what a biased media unfairly put him through four years ago tonight. Granted, our honored and esteemed war hero has gone through much more than the liberal media can ever do to him in their efforts to harm this patriot. I look forward to hearing his words to his fellow Americans tonight more than any of the other convention speeches. God bless John McCain. Thank you for everything. And happy birthday, my friend.

- Sarah Palin

(posted on Facebook)
    That was class right there. She is such a kind, caring, and beautiful woman.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

McCain wasn't bad, reminds me of what I say when I go to the dentist 'that wasn't that bad' but I don't really want to do it again.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Its always amazing how some moderates can give some of the most excellent speeches.

Too bad it doesnt usually transfer into actual behavior.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    Its always amazing how some moderates can give some of the most excellent speeches.

Too bad it doesnt usually transfer into actual behavior.
    I have never figured out who's side he is a moderate on.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    McCain wasn't bad, reminds me of what I say when I go to the dentist 'that wasn't that bad' but I don't really want to do it again.
    You, my friend, have captured the essence of McCain better than anything else I've ever read.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    My feelings exactly.........good content, average (typical McCain unemotional) delivery. Kind of like Mitch McConnell, he needs to retire, the sun set on his political career a decade ago. Have to force myself to avoid a nap during these two.

doc