1. #1 Do Republicans have a site similar to ActBlue? 
    In Arizona we have a very aggressive unknown lawyer named Bob Lord running against incumbent John Shadegg for the 3rd Congressional District seat. I noticed that Lord's campaign is being financed primarily by ActBlue to the tune of almost $250,000.

Do Republicans have any similar fund raising sites? It is frustrating that I had to hunt for a way to donate to Shadegg's campaign but on every page I visited about Lord's campaign there were huge "contribute" icons every where.

Yeah. I saw the Lord signs and checked out his web page. He doesn't exactly sound the horns that he is a Democrat does he? He is trying to run a stealth campaign regarding political affiliation.

Problem he faces getting my vote is that Shaddegg is one of the GOOD ones in Congress. Why the hell would I vote to replace him with an unknown?

You could probably call the Shaddegg campaign and ask how you can contribute. I'm certain they can direct you. :D

Thanks for the reply. I eventually found a way to donate to Shadegg. It's just frustrating that the conservative candidates don't seem to be pushing as hard for the votes this term. Lord runs these TV ads that try to make Shadegg sound like a bad guy for voting conservative 93% of the time and yet Lord goes and accepts a quarter million in campaign funds from a truly partisan organization.

The elections here in AZ have gotten closer and closer since Janet Napolitano was elected. Right now she is campaigning hard for Obama and you can tell she's miffed Palin is the female on a ticket and not her. She believed she was on the dems VP short list. Now she's telling everyone who will listen that Palin isn't qualified to be VP because she is only a governer. Ha! That gave me my laugh for the week.

Goldwater
    Republicans suck on the internet, some "Ron Paul Republicans" have got a good machine going now, but still behind the coffee drinkers. I dont see why, the conservative party in Britain is the one ahead of Labour and the Lib Dems online.

Sonnabend
    Republicans suck on the internet, some "Ron Paul Republicans" have got a good machine going now
    ..and will forever be known as the lepers of the internet.

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    ..and will forever be known as the lepers of the internet.
    How are the Australian conservatives doing Sonna? Maybe they could learn something.