1. #1 MS-NBC producer roughs up Matthews hecklers 
    This is pretty sweet.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...vention-367147

Matthews was hosting a show at a makeshift outdoor stage near the Tampa Bay Times Forum after Mitt Romney accepted the GOP presidential nomination. During a break, two men shouted, "Hey Chris, how's that tingle up your leg?" The comment was a reference to Matthews’ 2008 comment that a Barack Obama speech sent a "thrill up his leg."

According to witnesses, a shoving match ensued.

"Then this short dude who works for MSNBC pushed them," said Toby David, who came to the defense of the two hecklers. Another witness, Kim Churchman, added, "One of them was smiling and didn't know it was coming, and the guy just shoved him."

Said David: "He kept pushing them around, so I rolled over there. And the MSNBC guy says, 'You wanna get in trouble too?’ I said: ‘Who are you? A cop? If not, maybe I should make a call and we'll see who's in trouble.' The MSNBC guy was just talking tough."

The MSNBC employee identified himself to The Hollywood Reporter as a producer but did not supply his name and referred THR to press relations. An MSNBC spokesperson did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

A convention security officer said that MSNBC security told him that the two men "charged" at the producer. The officer did not disclose the name of the MSNBC producer and said an investigation was ongoing.
    "the two men "charged" at the producer"

Yeah, right!

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

That is funny. Matthews hates hearing people make that reference. When I saw the republicans ask him that in 2010, I Laughed Out Loud because he was turning red. You could tell he was getting mad ...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    I'll have to remind my self come Nov. 6th to set my DVD recorder to record MSNBC. It should prove comic gold when Mitt Romney is declared winner.

My prediction, they will have Chris on live, less then 3 min afterwards, he will begin cursing and swearing and calling all Americans racist asses. Then it will get far worse before they cut away due to "Technical problems".

Meddows will look like she watched a loved one killed in-front of her.

Sharpton will be declaring all sorts of cheating.

Then the next day will be non-stop mourning and looking like most need grief counseling.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    I'll have to remind my self come Nov. 6th to set my DVD recorder to record MSNBC. It should prove comic gold when Mitt Romney is declared winner.

My prediction, they will have Chris on live, less then 3 min afterwards, he will begin cursing and swearing and calling all Americans racist asses. Then it will get far worse before they cut away due to "Technical problems".

Meddows will look like she watched a loved one killed in-front of her.

Sharpton will be declaring all sorts of cheating.

Then the next day will be non-stop mourning and looking like most need grief counseling.
    Everyone on MSNBC is on the suicide watch list of 2012. I, too, will be watching it on November 6th. I so badly want to see Matthews have a complete meltdown.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Everyone on MSNBC is on the suicide watch list of 2012. I, too, will be watching it on November 6th. I so badly want to see Matthews have a complete meltdown.
    Matthews will be fun, but Ed Schultz and Larry O'Donnell will be the most over the top. Those two are the poster children for anger management seminars. If they are on together, it will be like watching twin supernovas.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

And now we have this...

Chris Matthews Admits to Verbally Accosting GOP Delegates at Restaurant
    http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew...blican-convent

If you're gonna go on the air every night and taunt a certain segment of the population with lies and character assassination...then you better develop a thick skin pretty fast because the object of your hate will confront you when they have the chance.

Matthews and the rest of the Libs seems to not comprehend this or think that they are some how immune to criticism of what they say.

Guess again Tingles.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    And now we have this...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew...blican-convent

If you're gonna go on the air every night and taunt a certain segment of the population with lies and character assassination...then you better develop a thick skin pretty fast because the object of your hate will confront you when they have the chance.

Matthews and the rest of the Libs seems to not comprehend this or think that they are some how immune to criticism of what they say.

Guess again Tingles.
    That report made me laugh. He hates it when someone asks him about the tingle up his leg. It was funny when the C-Span host asked him about it lol.

Edit: At the end of the video, Madcow had it right in saying that MSNBC, and NBC, are in the tank for obama.
    Last edited by LukeEDay; 09-01-2012 at 01:34 PM.