1. #1 Occupy RNC ends in tears 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    TAMPA, Fla. — Republican National Convention protesters sobbed in each other’s arms as their weeklong series of protests came to an abrupt and unremarkable end.
    As Mitt Romney delivered his remarks at the RNC on Thursday night, marking the end of planned events, demonstrators living in the “Romneyville” protest camp led a final march through the streets of Tampa.

Following a fragmented march against the GOP, TheDC’s photo team spoke to several protesters who said they were disappointed by low turnout at protests and the lack of open discussion between protesters and Republican leadership.

Referencing the large number of bicycle-based police officers, a protester named Lash told TheDC, “we can see liberty crumbling on bikes.”

Lash, 26, described himself as a “conservative” and “a member of the Libertarian Party for six years” as he sobbed on the shoulder of Mike, a fellow protester.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/31/oc...#ixzz25AQDI4N0

It was reported yesterday, there were a total of 6 OWS protesters. And they were wondering why others didn't show.

The DNC convention is coming up. I would be willing to bet there are more there and more violent.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

They were saying on the local Tampa station that the secret weapon of the Tampa police was courtesy and politeness. I guess the few protestors that showed up didn't get what they wanted---a bit of violence and good camera shots. I guess the best way to deal with them is to prepare for them and then basically ignore them.

I don't think the Code Pink nuts did much for the cause of any of them. The pink vagina girls were ridiculous.

Wonder who's going to show up at the Dem convention. They might have more protestors there, as I'm sure the kooks are disappointed in Obama.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

They were clearly afraid of...

May the FORCE be with you!

Man, what happened to Super DUmmie "Fire Walk With Me"???? How could the kid miss all the fun????

The only real nutballs there were the Code Pink idiots...

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    That was my reaction!
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Sitcom writers for NBC couldn't come up with stuff this good!

“I love that we have an anarchist forum here, and I really love us, but I hate that our forum can’t even talk with their conservative forum,” he said. “The police just silence us, the Republicans just silence us. We are just getting silenced everywhere we go. It’s like no one wants to even hear what we have to say.

GUESS WHAT, ASSHOLE: NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY, YOU FILTHY PUKE!!
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

This was really pathetic, it's pretty clear the possible hurricane and the Tampa cops had these misfits cowed.

Even DUmmieLands special Occupy Forum didn't have a single post about the convention.

So I guess they run off to the Dems convention and then they also have this .

I guess "Fire Walk With Me" will be here or maybe at the Democratic Convention...