Thread: 60 minutes - 1 minute 49 seconds in to the interview

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 60 minutes - 1 minute 49 seconds in to the interview 
    John McCain says that we're in a recession. WTF?
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

McCain just said our government spending increased 40% in the last eight years. (Under the Republicans?) :eek:
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    McCain just said our government spending increased 40% in the last eight years. (Under the Republicans?) :eek:
    I heard this hours ago. You're late.:p
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

If he becomes president - there will be no political office (think Rove) in the White House?

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I heard this hours ago. You're late.:p
    Did anybody post it? ;)

Eyelids
    If he becomes president - there will be no political office (think Rove) in the White House?
    How on earth is that a good thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    How on earth is that a good thing?
    According to McCain, he doesn't want the undue influence of his party on White House grounds. It may be the theory that if you soak in crap long enough you being to take on its traits?

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    According to McCain, he doesn't want the undue influence of his party on White House grounds. It may be the theory that if you soak in crap long enough you being to take on its traits?
    Perhaps like your correspondence with Blinky?
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Eyelids
    It seems dumb to get rid of the office that gauges what the people want .

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    It seems dumb to get rid of the office that gauges what the people want .
    So you're saying Rove knew what the American people wanted (like invading Iraq) and having his on-site input has made your life better since 2000?