Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Israeli Treachery towards the US 
    gator
    Since it is close to the anniversary of the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty I want to take the time to remind everybody that Israel is not the friend of the US.

Here is a little update article on Israeli spying:

http://www.amconmag.com/2008/2008_06_02/cover.html

The Spy Who Loves Us

Pay no mind to the Mossad agent on the line.

by Philip Giraldi

After Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard was sentenced to life in prison in 1986, the U.S. negotiated an understanding with Israel—a “gentlemen’s agreement” —stipulating that neither nation would thenceforth conduct espionage operations in the other’s territory without consent. But the agreement was a sham from the beginning. The Israeli government didn’t even honor its commitments in the aftermath of the Pollard case, failing to return the estimated 360 cubic feet of stolen information to enable the U.S. to conduct a damage assessment. The United States, for its part, continued to recruit and run agents inside Israel throughout the 1980s and 1990s. And it was known within the intelligence and counterintelligence communities that Israel did the same in the United States. David Szady, the FBI’s assistant director for counterintelligence, was so dismayed by the level of Israeli spying in the late ’90s that he called in the head of the Israeli Embassy’s Central Institute for Intelligence and Special Activities (Mossad) office and told him, “Knock it off.”

Pollard’s name was in the news again on April 22, when former U.S. Army weapons engineer Ben-Ami Kadish was arrested for passing secrets to Israel. Kadish had been an agent run by Yosef Yagur, who directed Pollard. Yagur, under cover as a science attaché at the Israeli Consulate General in New York, fled the U.S. in 1985 after Pollard was arrested, but remained in touch with Kadish.

Read the entire article and you will get a good feel for the treachery of the filthy bastards and the length the fracking pro Israel lobby in the US will go to in order to protect the sonofabitches.

BSR
    Alright people grab your buckets and fill em up. Its time once again.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    Alright people grab your buckets and fill em up. Its time once again.

Lets see if we can sucker little Eyeball into defending Israel in a one on one with the Gator ?

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Lets see if we can sucker little Eyeball into defending Israel in a one on one with the Gator ?
    Nah - that's Odysseus' job, but I'm sure he'll stay up in the trees on this one. :eek:
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Nah - that's Odysseus' job, but I'm sure he'll stay up in the trees on this one. :eek:

Anyway, yeah, I'm with the crowd eating the popcorn. Do you have pepsi machines around too?

Power CUer
    This one's a little different; Gator's talking about some people called "Isrealis" this time. Pass the popcorn.

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    This one's a little different; Gator's talking about some people called "Isrealis" this time. Pass the popcorn.
    I majored in Engineering not English.

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post

Anyway, yeah, I'm with the crowd eating the popcorn. Do you have pepsi machines around too?
    There won't be much of a show.

Many of the stupid assholes that love Israel more than America have left to start their own CU spin off site. That way they don't have to worry about being challenged on things they cannot defend very well.

Weak minded dickwads like their own little echo chambers where they can spout their anti Americanism to their heart's desire and never have to worry about moral clarity.

America’s sixty year old tit is dry.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post

I'll take coca cola, thank you, not a Pepsi fan. :D At least maybe he's off of his Aussie rant for a while. Should we take bets which country or group is next on the list? :p