Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    At least maybe he's off of his Aussie rant for a while.
    Ah, that's just cause that bug's had the shit squashed out of him and needs to take on some fluids.:p
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    Since it is close to the anniversary of the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty I want to take the time to remind everybody that Israel is not the friend of the US.

Here is a little update article on Israeli spying:

http://www.amconmag.com/2008/2008_06_02/cover.html

Read the entire article and you will get a good feel for the treachery of the filthy bastards and the length the fracking pro Israel lobby in the US will go to in order to protect the sonofabitches.

Great article. I read this earlier today at The American Conservative. It does make one think twice about Israel.
    There's a strange symbiosis between our two governments.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Yep - as in the lamprey's livelihood off the whale.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Great article. I read this earlier today at The American Conservative. It does make one think twice about Israel.
    This "symbiosis" is not based upon the moral high ground or the security of the US. If that was the case we would have dumped the assholes a long time ago. It is based upon how much money the pro Israel lobby throws at American politicians.

They have a great scam going. They dole out millions to weak minded politicians of both parties and they get billions and billions of American taxpayer dollars in return. It is disgusting. Notice that all three candidates for president were cozing up to the pro Israel lobby.

Check out this bitch talking about Israeli POWs. Peloski has never said a word about American POWs but she is making an ass of herself in order to get favor from the fucking pro Israelis. it will make you sick to watch her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlTO_YQakyE

Vepr
    We should not be sending them any money. Hell I don't think we should be giving any federal money to any other country let alone ones that is going to spy on us.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    My personal opinion is we should turn them loose on the radical Islamists. Let them earn the money we send them.

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    My personal opinion is we should turn them loose on the radical Islamists. Let them earn the money we send them.
    Yup, and also to let them have peace agreements with whoever they want, even scum.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    Wanna know what'll make the Middle East even more stable than it is now?! Nukes!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Wanna know what'll make the Middle East even more stable than it is now?! Nukes!
    especially if we take out Iran's

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Ah, that's just cause that bug's had the shit squashed out of him and needs to take on some fluids.:p
    Does Gator pay you to sing his praises or whatever? God, your like the little court jester midget person who runs around and does the kings biddings for laughs and scraps of meat.