Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Yep ... The ones on my list:

The Boy Scouts
    The Girl Scouts

Drop the Girl Scouts and look for a local branch of this much better organization:

http://www.ahgonline.org/

The really funny and cool thing is that the Boy Scouts of America has explicitly endorsed and partnered with American Heritage Girls.

http://www.ahgonline.org/pages/page.asp?page_id=166193

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by wasp69 View Post
    No, it's the nature of nature. Homosexuality flies in the very face of that nature and our design.
    Our design? Are you going to bring mythology into this?

I ought to know better than that? Really? And who are you, deviant, to tell me that? .
    Clearly I'm someone who is more intelligent, educated, and charming than you are.

I have children, that were created naturally, as was intended.
    By that standard, all of the trash one encounters at my local Walmart is what? Special?

My wife and I taught them civilized behavior and put the natural example of how to live their lives in front of them, I can proudly say they have not ended up as sexual deviants. I also know that young children do not have the capacity to rationalize such things and allowing them to lead with feelings instead of thought is a recipe to end up with a fucked up kid.
    One can only hope they have somehow been civilized despite your input.

Uh, yeah, every one of them. Guess what, nova? The Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, and Coast Guard all have volunteers as well. Conscription ended almost 40 years ago.
    They voluntarily enlist. They are not volunteer workers, they are paid.

How about you, nova? Any children? .
    AS irrelevant as the fact that you have children. I would note though, that you ought to be careful about how proud you are of the "natural way" you came by your children, as there are people here who have adopted kids, who have non-traditional families, and who seek to adopt kids. Your pride in your biological accomplishment is odd given the ease with which so many animals do it. Next, you'll be bragging about breathing , and careful as one of our members is on oxygen.

There have been regulations in place that got rid of centerfolds and offensive tattoos for many years.
    I feel certain that some outward expression of heterosexuality is commonplace.

Noted. You're still not getting anywhere near the children, deviant.
    You're statistically more likely to molest your kids than I am. http://www.childmolestationpreventio...the_facts.html

Wow. I think you've finally worn out your welcome, Nova.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    Drop the Girl Scouts and look for a local branch of this much better organization:

http://www.ahgonline.org/

The really funny and cool thing is that the Boy Scouts of America has explicitly endorsed and partnered with American Heritage Girls.

http://www.ahgonline.org/pages/page.asp?page_id=166193

Thanks, Hubie. I will look into that. I am always looking for more charities to donate to.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Does the United Way give money to another organization which you consider discriminatory while refusing to give money to the BSA for being discriminatory?
    Yes, however your question is irrelevant. I don't give to middlemen who have large overhead costs when I can make the donation directly. Kind of the same way I don't buy magazine subscriptions from all of the nice young men and women who are trying to win a scholarship.

Fabulous Poster
    Yes, however your question is irrelevant.
    Would you care to share which organization/s you are referring to?

I don't give to middlemen who have large overhead costs when I can make the donation directly.
    That's the first objective and legitimate argument you have made.

You mean the mythology of atheism?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Sorry, I didn't realize that natural science and human physiology were categorized as mythology. I can understand your confusion, though.

By that standard, all of the trash one encounters at my local Walmart is what? Special?
    No, deviant, natural not "trash".

One can only hope they have somehow been civilized despite your input.
    Why? Because their honorably retired, active duty, non-queer daddy didn't teach them that it's okay to engage in perverse behavior?

Bless your little heart...

They voluntarily enlist. They are not volunteer workers, they are paid.
    You're a special kind of silly, aren't you? It's an all volunteer force, nova. Your attempt at semantics is utterly pathetic.

AS irrelevant as the fact that you have children.
    Hardly, deviant. It's relevance lies in experience and perspective as opposed to ignorance and conjecture. You have none, therefore you have no fucking clue. Pretty much the same way you have no perspective, experience, or clue about anything that has to do with the Armed Forces.

I would note though, that you ought to be careful about how proud you are of the "natural way" you came by your children, as there are people here who have adopted kids, who have non-traditional families
    Your concern is noted and unnecessary. Three children the old fashioned way, one adopted, one stepchild. Perspective and experience, deviant, I has it.

Your pride in your biological accomplishment is odd given the ease with which so many animals do it.
    Animals also tend to kill their young and eat their feces, nova. The difference between animals, homosexual deviants, and myself is reason. Odd? Only to you.

Next, you'll be bragging about breathing , and careful as one of our members is on oxygen.

You're statistically more likely to molest your kids than I am. http://www.childmolestationpreventio...the_facts.html
    Considering that I'm not predisposed to sexual deviancy, and you are, I can say with utter certainty that my children would be safer with their daddy than with you.

Your attempt at statistical superiority is noted, you're still not getting anywhere near the children, deviant.

Would you care to share which organization/s you are referring to?
    Nope, I have better things to do with my time than list all of the discriminatory agencies that get money from the United Way to satisfy you.

That's the first objective and legitimate argument you have made.
    I'm so glad you approve, nova.

Sorry, I didn't realize that natural science and human physiology were categorized as mythology. I can understand your confusion, though.
    What Nova seems to be avoiding is that the edicts of evolution dictate that in the natural order of things organisms should procreate to increase and improve their species. Homosexuality stands in violation of this natural order in that homosexuals, when being true to the nature that they claim is embedded at birth , can not procreate and will eventually die without passing on their genetic code.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis