Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    What Nova seems to be avoiding is that the edicts of evolution dictate that in the natural order of things organisms should procreate to increase and improve their species. Homosexuality stands in violation of this natural order in that homosexuals, when being true to the nature that they claim is embedded at birth , can not procreate and will eventually die without passing on their genetic code.
    Odd, isn't it, that a militant, hyper sensitive, and overemotional homosexual would miss those things...
    Last edited by wasp69; 09-07-2012 at 11:05 AM.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    What Nova seems to be avoiding is that the edicts of evolution dictate that in the natural order of things organisms should procreate to increase and improve their species. Homosexuality stands in violation of this natural order in that homosexuals, when being true to the nature that they claim is embedded at birth , can not procreate and will eventually die without passing on their genetic code.
    Human being are not rats. Human beings pass on more than biology and instinct to the next generation. There are countless people who have contributed more to this world and future generations with their minds than you have with your penis.

Increasing our species beyond sustainable levels would not seem to be very smart. The problem we face right now is that all the wrong people are out breeding us.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Human being are not rats. Human beings pass on more than biology and instinct to the next generation. There are countless people who have contributed more to this world and future generations with their minds than you have with your penis.

Increasing our species beyond sustainable levels would not seem to be very smart. The problem we face right now is that all the wrong people are out breeding us.
    Relevent answer and does not address the genetic claims of homosexual unless you are now telling me that genetics plays no part in homosexual desires and that homosexuality is a learned behavior. If homosexuality is genetically passed on then it is an evolutionary cul-de-sac. If it is a learned behavior is thus a lifestyle choice.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Human being are not rats.
    No, but according to evolutionary thought, we're no better than rats.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    I am here by dropping United Way from my charity fund.... Good-Bye, chumps.
    stopped giving years ago. They are a rotten organization. alot of corruption and misappropriation of funds.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

I added Make-A-Wish to my list today.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

I added 'The Children's Miracle Network' to my list today.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Funny how United Way announces this right after their annual drives. I just donated and monies will be automatically be withdrawn from my paycheck. I did choose who it goes it, and it goes to military families. I feel good about that. Reading this might have changed my decision.

But you can't breed and neither can people like you. Without "us", you'd be an evolutionary dead end.

You and I have different experiences. When I was in seventh grade, sexuality was most definitely "discussed" and quite often yelled. They didn't have sexuality when you were in seventh grade? No "school steady"? No dances? No dates? How about sixth grade when the precocious couple got serenaded with "Bobby and Jenny sitting in a tree... k i s s i n g"?

It's amazing how different our experiences can be.
    10th Grade is the earliest I remember someone coming out as openly gay. It was largely accepted, but it was a girl as well, not nearly as much stigma about that (among guys at least).

I'm not exactly a fan of the Boy Scouts stances on homosexuality and religion, but they're a private organization and I respect their rights to hold such views. At the same time though, other organizations that have differant views have just as much right to no longer donate funds and stuff to them.

Edit: Seems I got to this a bit late...
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.