1. #1 "New Black Panther Stadium"-What the libs really want to call Bank of America Stadium 
    Remember the hoopla about the Obama libturds who insisted on calling Bank of America Stadium "Panther Field," presumably because of their anti-corporate stance?

Well, since they insisted on that, I decided to help 'em out a little and change a couple of things about the name, notably changing it to "NEW BLACK PANTHER STADIUM," complete with their communist slogan, "All Power to the People."

Click image for larger version.

I actually find it funny that the obama campaign thinks they are going to fill a football stadium. They will be lucky to fill the arena.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    I actually find it funny that the obama campaign thinks they are going to fill a football stadium. They will be lucky to fill the arena.
    They likely will. These conventions are more about showing off the glitz and pandering to their high dollar doners. It will be more entertaining to watch Obama attack and insult the rich, when thats all he's surrounded by. Out of touch Hollywood elites and tax dodgers.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    They likely will. These conventions are more about showing off the glitz and pandering to their high dollar doners. It will be more entertaining to watch Obama attack and insult the rich, when thats all he's surrounded by. Out of touch Hollywood elites and tax dodgers.

RACIST!!!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

That makes me wonder how many people that are going to be there are actually dems, and how many are going to be there just to listen to the jack ass run his beak.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    That makes me wonder how many people that are going to be there are actually dems, and how many are going to be there just to listen to the jack ass run his beak.
    Any one there, they are all invited. You can't get through the door without an official invite. And as such, you know no dem will invite any one who they are not sucking up to for cash. About the only one's in there that are not Dems will be a few Fox news reporters, and any one being paid to work there.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Any one there, they are all invited. You can't get through the door without an official invite. And as such, you know no dem will invite any one who they are not sucking up to for cash. About the only one's in there that are not Dems will be a few Fox news reporters, and any one being paid to work there.
    Hmmm ... Isn't the DNC giving tickets to obama's speech away?

http://dunwoody.patch.com/articles/d...uspatc00000001

They most know that they won't fill it.

"MSNBC NEWS HONKEYS"

That made me laugh. A lot. Thanks.