Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 On What Planet Do These People Live On? 
    Democrats Say U.S. Is Better Off Than Four Years Ago

Best line of the article:
    “The president can say a lot of things, and he will, but he can’t tell you that you’re better off,” Mr. Ryan said on Monday at a rally in Greenville, N.C. “Simply put, the Jimmy Carter years look like the good old days compared to where we are right now.”
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I read somewhere that Jimmy Carter will be speaking at the DNC. What is he going to say? The only relevant contribution that I can think of would be for him to make the case the the economy may be bad under Obama but it is still better that it was under Carter.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

When you judge America through the window that Libtards do...to them we are much better off.

Near completely open borders with unchecked illegal immigration. Universial Health care. Limits on corporate salaries. etc etc the list goes on.

No wonder the Libs thinks we're doing better. Every one is equally more miserable than they were 4 years ago.

Mission (nearly) accomplished.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I read somewhere that Jimmy Carter will be speaking at the DNC. What is he going to say? The only relevant contribution that I can think of would be for him to make the case the the economy may be bad under Obama but it is still better that it was under Carter.
    Jimmy Carter is speaking. By video though. They don't him there in fear of people seeing double.
    Last edited by LukeEDay; 09-04-2012 at 12:04 PM.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    When you judge America through the window that Libtards do...to them we are much better off.

Near completely open borders with unchecked illegal immigration. Universial Health care. Limits on corporate salaries. etc etc the list goes on.

No wonder the Libs thinks we're doing better. Every one is equally more miserable than they were 4 years ago.

God forbid!

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    God forbid!
    What this President has done and what the Democrats in Congress have done has been un-constitutional...post-constitutional and at the very worst ruling by executive fiat (executive orders skirting congress).

God Forbid indeed.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post

And, let's not forget what sequestration will do to the military. Withough an effective fighting force, we will be forced to beg our enemies not to kill us. That's diplomacy, liberal style.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

It's all Bush's fault. Only they won't mention Bush by name anymore because people are sick of that excuse.
    Republicans hate women and love rich people.

There, I've just given you the convention for the next three days. No need to watch or read about it.
    Be Not Afraid.