1. #1 I'd Like To Propose 
    As we are all aware of...the 11th anniv. of 9/11 is just right around the corner.

But instead of using Old Glory as our avitar...we could use the from pages of the news papers from across the country (of from across the Pond for our friends from England) as our avitar...similiar to what I'm already doing.

http://www.september11news.com/

That link provides thumbnails of hundreds of newspaper front pages. Find the one form your hometown or since mine isn't there...find the one that sums up best how you felt that day.

Just a thought.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

That sounds like a cool idea

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Power CUer
    Don't take it badly if I don't participate. I've never had the slightest idea how to do avatars here.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

*Bump*

This year we also remember Ambassador Chris Stevens, former Air Force Staff Sgt. Sean Smith, former PO1 Navy SEAL Glen Doherty and SCPO (ret) former navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, killed in the 9/11 attack in Benghazi, Libya.

"Our nation, this generation, will lift the dark threat of violence from our people and our future. We will rally the world to this cause by our efforts, by our courage. We will not tire, we will not falter and we will not fail." - President George W. Bush Address to a Joint Session of Congress and the American People, September 20, 2001.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.