Thread: New Make-Up

1. #1 New Make-Up 
    I've been a loyal Lancome make up wearer for many, many years.

I recently tried makeup by Kat VonSomething(girl Jesse James fooled around with when married to Sandra Bullock) from Sephora and I am VERY, very impressed. I bought her foundation which makes my skin look flawless, love it. Bought an Eye shadow palette in soft colors. It goes on smooth and lasts for hours. Their shadow is well pigmented so you don't need a lot. Mascara is good, nothing stands out from other brands, but doesn't clump.

Highly recommend.

(Sorry about pic quality, used my daughter's iTouch)

Have you used any of their moisturizers? I know it sounds silly, but I never use a makeup base, just moisturizer. I've been using Olay's Regenerist, but almost at the bottom of the jar and might try something new. I've abandoned all the department store makeup lately and get mine at Walgreen's or Costco or wherever. I honestly say that I haven't noticed a big difference.

Do you get Sephora online or in a store?
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Have you used any of their moisturizers? I know it sounds silly, but I never use a makeup base, just moisturizer. I've been using Olay's Regenerist, but almost at the bottom of the jar and might try something new. I've abandoned all the department store makeup lately and get mine at Walgreen's or Costco or wherever. I honestly say that I haven't noticed a big difference.

Do you get Sephora online or in a store?
    I go to the store as I like to test their products. As for moisturizer, I use Anew from Avon. I'm not a faithful user, usually when I feel my skin is dry I will apply it. I've used Olay in the past as well as Clinique. I'm really not picky when it comes to moisturizer.