1. #1 2016: Obama's America 
    Saw this movie today and let me start by saying that after seeing this, we have to get this person out of the White House ASAP. You Paulbots, go see this movie and then tell me that there's no fundamental difference between Obama and Romney. Call this propaganda all you want but what D'Souza uses here is Obama's own words from his Dreams From My Father book and then researches everything about it. He tells you of the people Obama has as mentors and influences(Rev. Wright, Bill Ayers, Frank Marshall Davis, etc), talks of his family's politics and how his mother left his step-father because his step-father had the audacity to go work for an American oil company and started hanging out with an upper class people in Indonesia. His mother even denounced Americans as "not her people" when her husband questioned why she didn't want to attend functions with him. He mentions Obama's favorite professor at Harvard who was so radical and left wing that his own country(Brazil) found him to be too left wing. Believe me, go see this movie. If you don't leave with a "holy fuck" outlook on things then you either agree with Obama or don't see the forest for the trees.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

More here.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

I went and saw 2016, and it was quite good. Found out a few things I wasn't aware of; highly recommended for conservatives (and everyone else).

That being said, a 2-hour documentary is painful to sit through.