Thread: The View - Look at the difference!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 The View - Look at the difference! 
    the view

God, I hate this show! I have always hated it.

Take a look at a side by side of how different they treat the candidates.

I don't know how Elizabeth can stomach being anywhere near these ... uh .. ladies.
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Power CUer
    I don't make a point of watching shows I hate. In any case, those of us with jobs don't see it anyway, as I believe it is on during the day.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Goldwater
    When Paul or McCain went on, it just turned into an abortion debate (which leads me to believe the only reason they're democrats is because of abortion at the end of the day), when Obama or Hillary went on they get ass kissed.

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post
    I don't know how Elizabeth can stomach being anywhere near these ... uh .. ladies.
    Elizabeth is still an idiot like the others.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post
    the view

God, I hate this show! I have always hated it.

Take a look at a side by side of how different they treat the candidates.

What would you expect from a small liberal group of fat lesbians and a filthy mouthed black quasi comic ?
    a bevy of old crows spouting off about politics who's collective IQ is about twelve and who haven't a clue .
    Noise and fury signifying nothing !

I do not watch the View but it must have been interesting today:

jezebel (952 posts) Mon Sep-22-08 11:52 AM
    Original message
    Watching Bill Clinton on the View is so dissappointing. Flame me if you must but if it wasn't for

tape piece at the top of his intro from the convention, you wouldn't even be able to tell if he is for Obama or McCain. Apparently he is still for Hillary.
    The McCain must be overjoyed with this appearance.
    big mistake, Zer-0, huge.......

I don't see how Elizabeth even stays on the show with all that nastiness. I don't watch the show but excerpts can be seen nearly daily on news-shows.
    Joy is a stand in for Larry king too...she's probably the worst out of the bunch. Last time she was on Larry, she was making fun of Palin's glasses...carrying on how it's the good girl librarian look she tries to pull off..."Why doesn't she wear contact lenses?!?!?" she screams. Dumb moonbats.

More about Bubba. It must have been something!

Liberal_Stalwart71 Donating Member (1000+ posts) Mon Sep-22-08 12:09 PM
    Original message
    If Bill's appearance on The View doesn't convince you that he's in the tank for McSame...

then I don't know what will! :puke: :puke:

Lie #1: Hillary won the popular vote during the primaries! Hillary DID NOT win the popular vote. Bill is STILL lying!!! How many times do people have to say this over and over again?!??!

SHE DID NOT WIN!! PERIOD!!!!

http://www.factcheck.org/askfactchec...ular_vote.html

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/fact-...l?hpid=topnews

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0308/9149.html

Lie #2: He lied about the WV exit poll on sex and race....He said 15% of people said that race played a role in their decision, but 20% said that sex played a role in their decision. He is a goddamn liar! Hillary won WV by 40%. Over 1/3 of WV racist pigs said that they wouldn't vote for Obama because he was black. Sexism wasn't even an issue! I know what he's doing!! This is a show that is primarily targeted to women. White women. He's trying to divide us again, making us believe that sexism trumps race. He's reliving the primaries and trying to turn Hillary supporters against Obama. He may be 'Slick Willy,' but he's not slick!!

Bill has not made ONE endorsement or positive point about Obama since he has been yapping.

This is the second appearance/interview in which Bill's back-handed comments seem a lot more sympathetic to McSame/Palin than Obama. He covers them up with under-enthusiasm and half-hearted pro-Obama rhetoric.

Please, DUers, open your eyes once and for all. The Clintons only care about the Clintons. They are working to sabotage or undermine Obama.

I don't watch this trashy talk show either, but I have seen excerpts played on Fox News or on YouTube. I think there is more truth on Jerry Springer than there is on The View.

Wow I don't watch the show, but seeing the side by side, the bias is glaring. I'll be sharing this video with anyone who claims there's no bias. Fortunatly I don't think I know anyone that watches that show.
    “Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.”
    ― C.S. Lewis

Eyelids
    Bias in media? OH NOES