1. #1 Vote Fraud Experts ACORN Resurrecting Dead in North Carolina 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s

The so-called community organizers at ACORN (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now) are much more skilled at raising the dead than Hurricane Ike was.The miracle workers of ACORN, the radical left-wing group that routinely breathes new life into old voter rolls, are hard at work in North Carolina. Thanks to ACORN, phantom voters are also popping up in Michigan and Pennsylvania.

http://www.capitalresearch.org/blog/?p=440

It's way past time for the DoJ to get involved. ACORN's criminal activities threaten federal elections.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    It's way past time for the DoJ to get involved. ACORN's criminal activities threaten federal elections.
    Dumb ass Bush should have cleaned house in that cesspool at Justice. The sorry asses can not even bring Rep. Jefferson D. of LA to trial for corruption after they found $90k in a freezer. That was over two years ago but they sure as hell can try and convict 2 border agents in a short period of time. So I doubt that the Justice Dept will do anything. After all, many of them are Democrats.