Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1 Vikings player's vulgar tirade against black Maryland politician 
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,468
    This would make him racist, right? Or does that only go for conservatives who criticize politicians who happen to be black?

    http://deadspin.com/5941348/they-won...-supporting-it

    A sampling:

    P.S. I've also been vocal as hell about the issue of gay marriage so you can take your "I know of no other NFL player who has done what Mr. Ayanbadejo is doing" and shove it in your close-minded, totally lacking in empathy piehole and choke on it. Asshole.
    Ah, tolerance!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    This would make him racist, right? Or does that only go for conservatives who criticize politicians who happen to be black?

    http://deadspin.com/5941348/they-won...-supporting-it

    A sampling:



    Ah, tolerance!
    I read his letter and posted a reply to him under the name of Cowboyway: http://deadspin.com/5941348/they-won...?post=52510498
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,468
    I've been on a local news website facetiously accusing Kluwe of racism. The liberals supporting him just aren't seeing the irony. Unsurprising.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    I've been on a local news website facetiously accusing Kluwe of racism. The liberals supporting him just aren't seeing the irony. Unsurprising.
    What's unsurprising is that you think you're coming off as clever.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    What's unsurprising is that you think you're coming off as clever.
    What's unsurprising is that you think...........I'm sorry, you don't think. Nevermind...................
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,468
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    What's unsurprising is that you think you're coming off as clever.
    Wow. A crippling rebuttal. How will I ever recover?

    Just face it -- if Kluwe's vulgar tirade had instead been against gay "marriage" and directed at a black politician supporting it, you and every other left-wing moron would be caterwauling "RACIST!!!!!!!!" at the top of your lungs and you would not stop until the offender was permanently out of a job.
    Last edited by Hubie; 09-08-2012 at 11:17 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member txradioguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    8,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    Wow. A crippling rebuttal. How will I ever recover?

    Just face it -- if Kluwe's vulgar tirade had instead been against gay "marriage" and directed at a black politician supporting it, you and every other left-wing moron would be caterwauling "RACIST!!!!!!!!" at the top of your lungs and you would not stop until the offender was permanently out of a job.
    BINGO!
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

    Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

    To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

    The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    CU Royalty JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,173
    We need a new word for "gay". Everytime gay is mentioned in a thread it's like ringing the dinner bell for Nova.
    Be Not Afraid.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,672
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    We need a new word for "gay". Everytime gay is mentioned in a thread it's like ringing the dinner bell for Nova.
    How about pillow biter?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    How about pillow biter?
    You want to get personal?
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •