Hybrid View

1. #1 These Polls Suck! 
    This has to change, we are getting to close to November.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

This same time back in 1980, Carter was up in the polls from +4 to +8.......Just saying.

The only poll that counts - is the Tuesday following the first Monday in November.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post
    This same time back in 1980, Carter was up in the polls from +4 to +8.......Just saying.
    We should be better off, this guy makes Carter look like a patriot.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I don't follow the polls. They are all fixed to make obama look like he is ahead. Just like 1980, the Dems are in for a big surprise on November 6th.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

As far as the Michigan polls are concerned: anyone who really thought Romney had a chance here has not looked closely at voter turnout in Detroit over the past 3 or 4 election cycles. Nor have they looked at the way in which the population of metro Grand Rapids/Kent County has gotten somewhat more liberal over the past decade or so. The influence of the Christian Reformed Church in city politics has subsided, and the population is more ethnically diverse than it used to be. The current mayor of Grand Rapids is a liberal democrat and ordained minister in the United Church of Christ.

Hoekstra ruined any chances he had of beating Stabenow for the Senate when he ran that racist ad during the 2012 Super Bowl, with the asian actress speaking pigeon english. He offended a lot of people with that one. In addition, the same people who put Debbie there will keep her there-a bloc of women, minorities, Dearborn arabs, farmers, and Oakland County voters.

As far as Romney in national polls-Obama got a clear convention bump, and he probably owes it mostly to Bill Clinton, although Michelle and Obama both gave good speeches also. If Romney can do well in the debates, he's not out of the race. If he continues to talk about things that he likes in Obamacare, he will lose support because he is not differentiating his proposed policies from those of Obama.