Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    If that is the case, obama will be the first person since WWII to get re-elected with an unemployment rate over 7%. The man is full of firsts. And it amazes how there are so much stupid out here that listen to, and believe, him.
    They want the American dream, food stamps and free condoms.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    They want the American dream, food stamps and free condoms.
    Yep, they want the 400 richest people in the country to pay 97% of the taxes.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

someone needs to find results for VA. That's where the big upset happened in 08'. If Romney can't win VA, then he might as well forget about the battleground states.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

How the heck is obama winning in the pols? This guys should be 20 points below romney. Are people just sheep or something?
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

I find myself wondering if the unemployment numbers won't actually work in favor of Obama.

After all, the people on assistance can not be counted on to vote for someone they believe will end their assistance program.

In that way, I don't think the unemployment numbers are all that big a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    I find myself wondering if the unemployment numbers won't actually work in favor of Obama.

After all, the people on assistance can not be counted on to vote for someone they believe will end their assistance program.

In that way, I don't think the unemployment numbers are all that big a deal.
    That could be correct, at any rate we have a problem, I wouldn't count on these polls being wrong because there are too many with the same result.
    Time for someone to pull a rabbit out of the hat.
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Well, first of all, throw out any polling by PPP or anyone associated with them. They are just a Democrat push-polling firm and they never get it right (on purpose; they're an astroturfing organization).

Secondly, New Mexico is and always was going to Obama, so that should surprise no one. Their 5 EVs were going to Obama this time around before 2008 was even over.

Third, Gallup's numbers are taken from registered voters (as opposed to likely voters) and taken on a weekend. That almost always skews at least 3 points into the D column and regardless is not a valid sample.

Now, the Rasmussen poll is a good sample of likely voters (1500), but it's still over a weekend and there's still a convention bounce as a factor. Convention bounces always disappear after a week or less. This will be gone in a week's time.

At the end of the day, this one will be all about turnout. Turnout, turnout, turnout. And what needs to happen is a landslide of turnout for Romney to counter the union thugs and the dead vote and the folks voting for Obama because he's Black. Best thing anyone can do starting right now to ensure Obama is kicked out of office is to start working the phones and volunteer to drive people to the polls. Get every soul you can out to the polls to vote against Obama and we've got a fighting chance.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

If anyone has any conservative friends that are not registered to vote, help them get registered, if you have liberal friends buy them strong alcohol the day before the election.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    ...this one will be all about turnout. Turnout, turnout, turnout. And what needs to happen is a landslide of turnout for Romney...Best thing anyone can do starting right now to ensure Obama is kicked out of office is to start working the phones and volunteer to drive people to the polls. Get every soul you can out to the polls to vote against Obama and we've got a fighting chance.
    I really can't stress that turnout thing enough. We also need the "Obama Republicans". Those Rs that decided to try something different in 2008.

I've said it before, if 10,000 people asked me "how can I help", I could find something for everyone of them to do in three seconds.
    Be Not Afraid.

As has been said, if Obama wins, this country deserves everything it gets.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.