Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    As has been said, if Obama wins, this country deserves everything it gets.
    You couldn't be more correct, it could not be more obvious the character or intentions of this man. People will be voting him in because they are bought and have no more character than the man they are selecting, Obama is a symptom of our disease and not necessarily the cause.
    Let's pray we haven't gone this far.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    How the heck is obama winning in the pols? This guys should be 20 points below romney. Are people just sheep or something?
    Sheep, stupid, and wanting a handout. If Obama wins, it's shameful for our country.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

The polls are all fixed. There is no way that obama is ahead like that.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    karl Rove said on Hannity last night that the polls are deeply skewed to poll more democrats than Republicans. He said the only one that makes sense is the ABC News/Washington Post poll. The rest are fixed.

He showed a chart and the ABC News/Washington Post poll had asked 36% independents, and the rest only asked 4%. What does that tell you?

Also, Romney is now 11 points ahead of obama among independents. There was no post DNC bounce. And this thing with Egypt and Libya will make obama drop lower.

This is just like 1980 all over again. I hope the final results are the same.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    karl Rove said on Hannity last night that the polls are deeply skewed to poll more democrats than Republicans. He said the only one that makes sense is the ABC News/Washington Post poll. The rest are fixed.

He showed a chart and the ABC News/Washington Post poll had asked 36% independents, and the rest only asked 4%. What does that tell you?

Also, Romney is now 11 points ahead of obama among independents. There was no post DNC bounce. And this thing with Egypt and Libya will make obama drop lower.

This is just like 1980 all over again. I hope the final results are the same.
    How do you explain Rasmussen? That is a right leaning poll. That said, I've got to believe that this Libya/Egypt thing has got to hurt Obama. If it doesn't then Romney might as well give up.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    How do you explain Rasmussen? That is a right leaning poll. That said, I've got to believe that this Libya/Egypt thing has got to hurt Obama. If it doesn't then Romney might as well give up.
    When Obama addressed the Libya disaster he was squinting into the sun and not really saying much. Same sort of blather about this being a "deplorable and unacceptable" situation, or some such rot.

Romney and his people were smarter. The put him in front of two American flags, behind a podium, looking and sounding like a President calling for clear direction and action.
    I am hopeful.

If Obama is re-elected, I will only blame other Republicans who didn't get out and vote. \

If there is enough of a registered Republican voter turnout, there is no possible way that he can win.

Add in all those millions of unemployed people out there who do not have to report to work and I just can't see how he could win again. If you are a victim of the Obama economy, I can't see you pulling the lever for him unless you are a hardcore liberal, which means we weren't going to get your vote regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    If Obama is re-elected, I will only blame other Republicans who didn't get out and vote. \

If there is enough of a registered Republican voter turnout, there is no possible way that he can win.

Add in all those millions of unemployed people out there who do not have to report to work and I just can't see how he could win again. If you are a victim of the Obama economy, I can't see you pulling the lever for him unless you are a hardcore liberal, which means we weren't going to get your vote regardless.
    If all the people complaining that Romney isn't conservative enough stay home, Obama will win. With everything that has happened in the last few days and the despicable actions of the press, I'm hoping that people will reconsider their position. This world is too dangerous for Obama to remain as President. Romney acted courageously. I trust him more in the handling of a crisis than I trust Obama (have zero trust in zero),.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW