Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Damn, no wonder people think medical care in Canada is great....they serve steak dinners.
    In looking a little closer at that offering, it appears to me that was carried in under the radar by Patterson or another one of Jerry's buddies rather than being hospital fare.

Real glad the old man is doing all right. Wonder about the internal feelings of the guys he was involved in the match with earlier that night. Anybody see any comments from them?
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    In looking a little closer at that offering, it appears to me that was carried in under the radar by Patterson or another one of Jerry's buddies rather than being hospital fare.

Real glad the old man is doing all right. Wonder about the internal feelings of the guys he was involved in the match with earlier that night. Anybody see any comments from them?
    Haven't seen any comments from the other wrestlers in that match (Randy Orton, C.M. Punk and Dolph Zigler) but from what I've read Punk and Lawler are real close friends.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Haven't seen any comments from the other wrestlers in that match (Randy Orton, C.M. Punk and Dolph Zigler) but from what I've read Punk and Lawler are real close friends.
    Yes, Lawler and Punk are pretty close.

I was reading somewhere (I can't remember where) that when the story of having a Punk feud with one of the announcers came up, Punk insisted it be Lawler. They usually do that with people they are close with.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _