Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Vepr
    I do not like him at all but at the same time I will not attack him at this time. People always attack DU for doing the same thing when it comes to sickly or dead conservatives and rightly so. Why is it any different when conservatives do the same thing regarding liberals. Better to just not say anything at all.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vepr View Post
    I do not like him at all but at the same time I will not attack him at this time. People always attack DU for doing the same thing when it comes to sickly or dead conservatives and rightly so. Why is it any different when conservatives do the same thing regarding liberals. Better to just not say anything at all.
    This thread took an entirely different turn but I will still address your post. I stated earlier that the fact that he is liberal has nothing to do with it. I believe he is a murderer and he gets no more sympathy from me than any other murderer would.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Vepr
    I don't disagree with you about respect and Ted Kennedy. I just think when it comes to things like this it is better to take the high road.

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    This brings me to the question as to why, if the former Press Secretaryís book is full of nothing but lies - White House counsel isnít drawing up law suit documents for slander at this very moment? If somebody was throwing crap around about me - in public - Iíd sue him blind!
    Oh please. We insult you on a daily basis and you've never sued. You just keep coming back for more.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    Do you know how cowardly it was for the sonofabitch to run away from the drowing girl just because he didn't want to explain what the hell he was doing there?

I have been kicking the sorry asshole for a long time and I am not going to let up now. He is such a vile person that he doesn't deserve to be given a break just because he is sick. He and others will be using his aliment to further the Left Wing agenda one way or another so piss on him.

Other than that, you probably have no strong feelings towards the asshole.
    These are not the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Oh please. We insult you on a daily basis and you've never sued. You just keep coming back for more.
    Well............um........SO?!
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Well............um........SO?!
    OMG that was an outstanding defensive reply but you forgot the preamble ....Duh, ..SO ?...!!

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    OMG that was an outstanding defensive reply but you forgot the preamble ....Duh, ..SO ?...!!
    Meh.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)