Thread: Ted Kennedy is a vile POS

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    gator
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I just really, really wanted to say that.:D Y'all can discuss if you like.
    You got that right, Babe.

He is one of the most despicable figures in American politics. The friggin asshole has done more damage to this country with his commie agenda than almost anybody else. He is squarely in the back pocket of some very filthy special interest groups.

The headaches he gets from his affliction will be scant payback for the pain he has caused many Americans. Because of that asshole I have had to pay more taxes in my lifetime and have been denied some of my Constitutional rights to keep and bear arms. I for one hope the sonofabitch rots in Hell, as he surely will for the chickenshit actions on the bridge.

Resident Grump
    He has shaped your lives.
    He certainly changed...er..ended..Mary Jo Kopechne's

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    I've always wondered: is there a difference between the paranoid rantings of a truther saying that Laura Bush got away with drunken driving murder, and the same kinda of knowledge-free rant about Kopechne?

I mean, if the first thing you have to say about this guy is that you think he got away with a murder you probably don't have any first-hand knowledge off, I start to wonder if you're a conspiracy theorist.

No jury found him guilty of anything. And the evidence points to a likely accident. Yet so many weirdos are convinced Ted murdered this girl. Why? The answer is clear: because he's a powerful democrat. Now that he's dying of a horrible cancer, people feel free to call him a piece of shit, and cite this "crime" they are certain was committed. It's paranoid fantasy of the first order. It's political bigotry of the first order.

I'm reminded of Rosie talking about how no steel building ever melted or whatever idiotic thing she said about 9/11. It's amazing how kooks always find these crimes on the other side of the aisle, isn't it?

Ted is like you or me. He doesn't want to be evil. He has opinions, you have opinions, I have opinions. Al different. Ted believes in high taxation, gun control, no war in Iraq. He doesn't believe that because he hates you or this nation. He thinks these policies are good and wants to help. You guys disagree with him, but that's no reason to hate him. And indeed, calling him a vile piece of shit as he painfully loses his life is a particularly strong breed of hatred, no matter what the man has done.
    Use of the term murderer does not necessarily imply intent nor does it imply premeditation. For example, many would call someone who killed someone else while drunk driving (like Ted did) a murderer even though we all know that drunk drivers don't kill people with intent. Therefore, your comparison of those who call Ted a murderer to truthers simply does not hold water.

It's pretty obvious that Vast Teddy let her die while seeking to cover his own ass. And chances are, had he been an ordinary citizen, not a Kennedy, that he would've faced charges and been convicted.

In Pittsburgh, the late Myron Cope was universally beloved as a sports commentator. Over the past several years, Mark Madden has become Cope’s heir from a profile standpoint. The difference, however, is that to the extent Madden was going for a Cosellian love-hate shtick, more people seemed to hate Madden than love him. (If Madden’s goal was to be loved, picking a fight with a beloved local figure like Steelers receiver Hines Ward didn’t help.)

Folks in the ‘Burgh have the opportunity to neither hate nor love Madden, at least for now.

Madden has been permanently removed from his ESPN Radio show in Pittsburgh, due to inflammatory (and unfunny) remarks he made last week about Senator Ted Kennedy. Said Madden: “I’m very disappointed to hear Sen. Ted Kennedy of Massachusetts is near death because of a brain tumor. I always hoped Senator Kennedy would live long enough to be assassinated.”

“We’ve taken Mark off the air pursuant to our contractual rights,” said ESPN spokesman Josh Krulewitz.

Madden most likely will resurface with a lower-profile radio station in Pittsburgh that is angling for ratings points and all the good things that go along with hanging a “for sale by owner” sign on one’s soul.
    Never heard this guy before but he sure stirred pot by saying this.

Link
    2009 CU Pro Football Pick'em Champ

Some of you do realize it’s cowardly to kick someone when they’re down, right?

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Some of you do realize it’s cowardly to kick someone when they’re down, right?
    Do you know how cowardly it was for the sonofabitch to run away from the drowing girl just because he didn't want to explain what the hell he was doing there?

I have been kicking the sorry asshole for a long time and I am not going to let up now. He is such a vile person that he doesn't deserve to be given a break just because he is sick. He and others will be using his aliment to further the Left Wing agenda one way or another so piss on him.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    He said he wants his wife to replace him. Oh joy.
    She's from your neck of the woods originally.Her daddy was about to go to jail and Kennedy saved him.I always thought she was his reward !

"Judge Edmund M. Reggie, Former Tulane Board Member
    Milestones in Politics

Winfield, Louisiana is the hometown of former Louisiana governors Huey and Earl Long and the site of the Louisiana Political Museum and Hall of Fame, where on January 31, 2004 Edmund M. Reggie was inducted alongside other notables that include the former governor of Louisiana, Edwin W. Edwards [1]. The museum honors "sinners and saints alike" and recognizes individuals on the basis of their political impact. Reggie, an attorney, judge, businessman, banker, real estate investor, civic leader, and convicted felon was also an important political operative [2].
    IPSO FACTO:
    Among the considerations that may have influenced Reggie's relatively light sentence were his close ties to prominent political figures that included Louisiana Governors Earl K. Long, Jimmie Davis, and Edwin W. Edwards, President and Mrs. John Kennedy, President and Mrs. Bill Clinton, and Massachusetts Senator Edward Kennedy [7]. In 1992, Senator Kennedy and Reggie's daughter, Victoria, a Washington, DC attorney specializing in banking law, were married on the 3rd of July at Kennedy's home in McLean, Virginia, both for the second time [28,29].http://www.tulanelink.com/tulanelink/reggie_box.htm

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    He and others will be using his aliment to further the Left Wing agenda one way or another so piss on him.
    So you’re saying that it wouldn’t be more honorable, more human, to let the man pass in peace. Better to hound him into the grave - just because you can? Sorry, I find that rather low.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    I've always wondered: is there a difference between the paranoid rantings of a truther saying that Laura Bush got away with drunken driving murder, and the same kinda of knowledge-free rant about Kopechne?

I mean, if the first thing you have to say about this guy is that you think he got away with a murder you probably don't have any first-hand knowledge off, I start to wonder if you're a conspiracy theorist.

No jury found him guilty of anything. And the evidence points to a likely accident. Yet so many weirdos are convinced Ted murdered this girl. Why? The answer is clear: because he's a powerful democrat. Now that he's dying of a horrible cancer, people feel free to call him a piece of shit, and cite this "crime" they are certain was committed. It's paranoid fantasy of the first order. It's political bigotry of the first order.

I'm reminded of Rosie talking about how no steel building ever melted or whatever idiotic thing she said about 9/11. It's amazing how kooks always find these crimes on the other side of the aisle, isn't it?

Ted is like you or me. He doesn't want to be evil. He has opinions, you have opinions, I have opinions. Al different. Ted believes in high taxation, gun control, no war in Iraq. He doesn't believe that because he hates you or this nation. He thinks these policies are good and wants to help. You guys disagree with him, but that's no reason to hate him. And indeed, calling him a vile piece of shit as he painfully loses his life is a particularly strong breed of hatred, no matter what the man has done.
    Speaking of ranting
    I can see you are going to enjoy it here .Most here are very conservative and you will be challanged with great gusto !

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    So you’re saying that it wouldn’t be more honorable, more human, to let the man pass in peace. Better to hound him into the grave - just because you can? Sorry, I find that rather low.
    Damn. You found us.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III