Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 US ambassador to Libya and 3 embassy staff members reportedly killed in Libya 

DEVELOPING: The U.S. ambassador to Libya and three other embassy staff members were reportedly killed Tuesday in an attack on the Libyan city of Benghazi, Reuters and AP report citing a Libyan official.

Spokeswoman Victoria Nuland tells Fox News they do not yet have information on the reports of Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens' death at the moment. The U.S. Embassy in Tripoli says they can only confirm there was an attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi and one State Department employee was killed, which Secretary of State Clinton said in a statement Tuesday.

The officials tell the Associated Press Ambassador Stevens was killed Tuesday night when he and a group of embassy employees went to the consulate to try to evacuate staff. The protesters were firing gunshots and rocket propelled grenades. All of the officials -- three in all -- hold senior security positions in Benghazi.

They are deputy interior minister for eastern Libya Wanis al-Sharaf; Benghazi security chief Abdel-Basit Haroun; and Benghazi city council and security official Ahmed Bousinia.

Ambassador Stevens was appointed as ambassador to Libya in May 2012, according to an online State Department biography.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...lled-in-libya/
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    What POS scum.
    May the FORCE be with you!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Fearless Leader:

President Obama "strongly condemns the outrageous attack" that killed U.S.
    Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens.

Yeah!!! That'll show em!!!

RIP to those killed.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    President Obama "strongly condemns the outrageous attack" that killed U.S.
    Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens.
    Fuck you, Obama. I hope this ruins what's left to ruin of your joke of a presidency. Worst. President. Ever.

Reports are coming in now that two of those killed with the Ambassador were Marines.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    Fuck you, Obama. I hope this ruins what's left to ruin of your joke of a presidency. Worst. President. Ever.
    Dear God I hate this man!

Hubie ... I never personally use the "F" word, but I have *no* problem quoting it! ...

So will, several times!

Fuck you, Obama.
    Fuck you, Obama.
    Fuck you, Obama.
    Fuck you, Obama.
    ~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980

What. The. Fuck?
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

To add insult to injury the magic negro gets Hillary to apologize to the poor scum of the earth muslims.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Dear God I hate this man!

Hubie ... I never personally use the "F" word, but I have *no* problem quoting it! ...

So will, several times!

~ ABC
    I've been trying to clean up my language, but when it comes to Obumbler, it often is difficult to succeed.

So, everything is Obama's fault now? Islamist extremists weren't around before Obama at all. I remember when Obama first became the president, terrorists went and destroyed the world trade center. Oh wait, that wasn't on Obama's watch. Seriously, you all act like a bunch of DUers blaming everything in the world on the President you don't like. Don't care to discuss it like an adult. Don't think it would work on you all. Seriously, you all should be ashamed of yourselves. Obama condemned this act.

Getting a little bit tired of the crap's don't stink party.