Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 US ambassador to Libya and 3 embassy staff members reportedly killed in Libya 

DEVELOPING: The U.S. ambassador to Libya and three other embassy staff members were reportedly killed Tuesday in an attack on the Libyan city of Benghazi, Reuters and AP report citing a Libyan official.

Spokeswoman Victoria Nuland tells Fox News they do not yet have information on the reports of Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens' death at the moment. The U.S. Embassy in Tripoli says they can only confirm there was an attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi and one State Department employee was killed, which Secretary of State Clinton said in a statement Tuesday.

The officials tell the Associated Press Ambassador Stevens was killed Tuesday night when he and a group of embassy employees went to the consulate to try to evacuate staff. The protesters were firing gunshots and rocket propelled grenades. All of the officials -- three in all -- hold senior security positions in Benghazi.

They are deputy interior minister for eastern Libya Wanis al-Sharaf; Benghazi security chief Abdel-Basit Haroun; and Benghazi city council and security official Ahmed Bousinia.

Ambassador Stevens was appointed as ambassador to Libya in May 2012, according to an online State Department biography.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...lled-in-libya/
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    What POS scum.
    May the FORCE be with you!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Fearless Leader:

President Obama "strongly condemns the outrageous attack" that killed U.S.
    Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens.

Yeah!!! That'll show em!!!

RIP to those killed.
    May the FORCE be with you!

And if we had a real president instead of the empty suit currently residing in the White House our response would be swift, decisive and violent. Instead of punishing the Libyans with asset freezing, foreign aid stoppage and military action for this act of war, our leaders will just send a letter of commendation and do nothing else.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

The Romney campaign needs to tie this to Obama as the result of his support of the so called Arab Spring.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    And if we had a real president instead of the empty suit currently residing in the White House our response would be swift, decisive and violent. Instead of punishing the Libyans with asset freezing, foreign aid stoppage and military action for this act of war, our leaders will just send a letter of commendation and do nothing else.
    Under the Obama administration, we're much like the UN.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

The embassy in Iran ended it for Carter, we were tired of waking up day after day to the shame that Carter had allowed, I remember the news reports with the people pleading for their lives before I went to work and again when I came home, it was like a dripping faucet.
    People were ready to vote for Reagen, Carter's own people were tired of him, these people can't die in vain, this has to be a wake up call to throw out this disgraceful Trojan horse their Arab spring has given us, wake up Dhimmis throw Obama out of power!
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 09-12-2012 at 09:42 AM.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Death toll is up to 5 now.

Drudge has a photo on the front page of the terrorists carrying Ambassador Steven's body down the street.

The monsters posted it to Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    President Obama "strongly condemns the outrageous attack" that killed U.S.
    Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens.
    Fuck you, Obama. I hope this ruins what's left to ruin of your joke of a presidency. Worst. President. Ever.