Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    So, everything is Obama's fault now? Islamist extremists weren't around before Obama at all. I remember when Obama first became the president, terrorists went and destroyed the world trade center. Oh wait, that wasn't on Obama's watch. Seriously, you all act like a bunch of DUers blaming everything in the world on the President you don't like. Don't care to discuss it like an adult. Don't think it would work on you all. Seriously, you all should be ashamed of yourselves. Obama condemned this act.

Getting a little bit tired of the crap's don't stink party.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    So, everything is Obama's fault now? Islamist extremists weren't around before Obama at all. I remember when Obama first became the president, terrorists went and destroyed the world trade center. Oh wait, that wasn't on Obama's watch. Seriously, you all act like a bunch of DUers blaming everything in the world on the President you don't like. Don't care to discuss it like an adult. Don't think it would work on you all. Seriously, you all should be ashamed of yourselves.
    Obama's policies..his support of radical Islam in Egypt and Libya and his continued snubs to our lone ally in the region have motivated these attacks.

By doing nothing..by backing the Muslim Brotherhood...he's told the terrorists it's ok to do this without repercussions.

So yes Bridget...it IS his fault.

Obama condemned this act.
    Clinton condemned allllllllll the attacks against the U.S. and it's citizens and embassies too...with almost the same words as Obama.

They're empty words. The terrorists know that. Hence the reason the Embassy in Egypt is under siege again today and they are burnig the American flag of our Embassy in Yemen.

Finally getting tired of the Dems Bridget? I mean after all they are the party that refuses to take the blam for anything and continue to blam a Preaident who has been out of office almost four years now for all of America's problems.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    So, everything is Obama's fault now? Islamist extremists weren't around before Obama at all. I remember when Obama first became the president, terrorists went and destroyed the world trade center. Oh wait, that wasn't on Obama's watch. Seriously, you all act like a bunch of DUers blaming everything in the world on the President you don't like. Don't care to discuss it like an adult. Don't think it would work on you all. Seriously, you all should be ashamed of yourselves. Obama condemned this act.

Tell me, Bridget/Lanie/Jade, do you think this would have happened with an apology and a half assed threat under President Bush? Think we'll see anything of significance come from obama in response or will this be a replay of Carter's debacle in 1979? Keep in mind that Carter helped oust the Shah and install Kohmeni before you take it upon yourself to answer.

America is a paper tiger. -OBL

I miss peace through strength.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Quote Originally Posted by wasp69 View Post
    Maybe you can help me out with this: America stood idly by while dictators were deposed in Libya, Egypt, etc, obama has told Israel to piss up a rope many times, has apologized profusely for our existence for almost 4 years, and the mohammadian savages still destroyed property and killed an ambassador. An ambassador, I might add, who worked diligently aiding the "rebels" that deposed Khadaffi.

So, American "policy" has been changed to hands off and they still did this. Why?
    Hardly. The CIA has been right in the middle of all of this. We even backed those rebels who did this. I beg you to do some research and see just how involved they have been.

I don't give a rats ass what Obama has said...apology what not....His administration has been right up the asses of those overthrows since day one. For gods sake even McCain praised the rebels in Libya last year. The same Rebels that now killed this Ambassador and US citizens.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Hardly. The CIA has been right in the middle of all of this.
    Yes, I know.

We even backed those rebels who did this.
    Yep, have many friends who were sent that way.

I beg you to do some research and see just how involved they have been.
    Thank you for your concern, I am up to date on what has/has not been done in Libya and Egypt.

I don't give a rats ass what Obama has said...apology what not....His administration has been right up the asses of those overthrows since day one. For gods sake even McCain praised the rebels in Libya last year. The same Rebels that now killed this Ambassador and US citizens.
    You completely missed the point. When our policy was essentially reversed and left to make things happen, more or less, on their own (ie not forcing a sympathetic or puppet government and turning up our noses at the hated Jews) the islamist savages still killed an pillaged. If we kiss their asses instead of kicking them and they still act like cavemen, what is the excuse now?

I firmly believe that they hate America and all countries that are not Muslim. By being over there we have just sped up the process and they would have gotten around to making our lives miserable sooner or later. Muslims seek global domination and will not rest until the whole world is Islamic or they have gone the way of the dinosaurs.

Right now they are trying to assimilate Europe and the near and far east. They grow their populations in 'democratic' populations and then use their numbers to change the laws. Take a good look at Egypt... that is coming to a European country near you in the not to distant future. Get the population to vote you in and then establish control over the country and set aside democracy as a tool that has out lived it's usefulness.

Countries that don't fall this way, that resist, will face a war of conversion...

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I firmly believe that they hate America and all countries that are not Muslim. By being over there we have just sped up the process and they would have gotten around to making our lives miserable sooner or later. Muslims seek global domination and will not rest until the whole world is Islamic or they have gone the way of the dinosaurs.

Right now they are trying to assimilate Europe and the near and far east. They grow their populations in 'democratic' populations and then use their numbers to change the laws. Take a good look at Egypt... that is coming to a European country near you in the not to distant future. Get the population to vote you in and then establish control over the country and set aside democracy as a tool that has out lived it's usefulness.

Countries that don't fall this way, that resist, will face a war of conversion...
    Indeed. And the big question is, what is America's role? What sort of country do we want to be in regard to this? Talk about encroachment, Molon what do you think Islam is doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Indeed. And the big question is, what is America's role? What sort of country do we want to be in regard to this? Talk about encroachment, Molon what do you think Islam is doing?
    We provoked them...

Quote Originally Posted by wasp69 View Post
    We provoked them...
    I know he thinks that and I have prepared an answer: EVEN IF that were true, the reality is that we have to make a decision NOW as to what to do. The blame game isn't getting us anywhere.