Thread: New ARG Polls - Looking good for McCain in NH, MI, MN, et al

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    The question is - why? Why are Virginia and Colorado ostensibly "rolling left?" If you get this right - I'll eat my own hat.
    Obama put up a +6 and a +8 yesterday in Virginia polls, which follows an upward trend he has been experiencing since his nomination.

CO is a little closer, Obama had a +10 in a InsideAndvantage poll but I doubt it's an accurate portrayal of the state.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Obama put up a +6 and a +8 yesterday in Virginia polls, which follows an upward trend he has been experiencing since his nomination.

CO is a little closer, Obama had a +10 in a InsideAndvantage poll but I doubt it's an accurate portrayal of the state.
    Holy shit you are such a dumbass. Would you like to read the question you were asked maybe? Or do you just like to throw out pointless information that has nothing to do with the question which you were asked?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Eyelids
    Oh, you really wanted to know why.

Thats pretty easy, Obama has more money to spend and can mobilize his ground game much better than McCain. Obama is registering new voters at a furious pace, who almost overwhelming will vote for him if they show up (about 70% will).