Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This is probably where it came from...
    alphafemale Donating Member (1000+ posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore Sun Nov-16-03 03:48 AM
    Response to Original message
    11. We Need to be the Guardians of Democracy.

This is it Folks. It's time we've got to take it to the streets and educate people to not be intimitated.

Minorities have been told they need THREE forms of ID to vote - by repugs.

That is utterly sickening.

We need to directly confront these things.
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...mesg_id=222490

He needs to sever his umbilical from DU.

In SC for example, the law is...
    Right now, you can use three forms of ID to vote: A South Carolina drivers license, a DMV ID card OR a registration card.

If the [new] legislation is approved, voters can use five forms of ID: A South Carolina drivers license, DMV ID card, federal military ID, passport, OR a South Carolina voter registration card with a photo, which has not been created yet.
    He needs to get his facts straight, and give up on the propaganda..........

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    NYC is a liberal cesspool so he'll fit right in.

JHC, is he out of his fucking mind??? People are moving OUT of NYC, not in. Has he really looked into the cost of taxes???

I'm from NJ and THE last place on earth I'd want to move to is NYC. He must have a screw loose...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    JHC, is he out of his fucking mind??? People are moving OUT of NYC, not in.
    I've told him that exact thing and he says, Bullshit, the earnings are higher. And then I say, "yeah, but your expenses will be three times what they are now, so your actual take home pay will be less"... And then he says "BUSH blah blah blah"... And I say
    . And then ..etc etc etc.

I'm at the point of "why bother?" today he texts me and says "there are a lot less homeless people here in NYC than there are there in Florida. I said "really?" I mean, how do you argue with that? He's a lost cause.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I've told him that exact thing and he says, Bullshit, the earnings are higher. And then I say, "yeah, but your expenses will be three times what they are now, so your actual take home pay will be less"... And then he says "BUSH blah blah blah"... And I say
    . And then ..etc etc etc.

I'm at the point of "why bother?" today he texts me and says "there are a lot less homeless people here in NYC than there are there in Florida. I said "really?" I mean, how do you argue with that? He's a lost cause.

OMG!! He's a lost cause. Well I know what I would do. When he moves back to that Liberal Shit hole of a city make sure you call him during a blizzard and go...

Sometimes there is no talking to people. When he gets his 1st NYC paycheck hopefully he's sitting down. And then he can blame Bu$hCo...
    May the FORCE be with you!

My annoying brother is now a big liberal diehard who is planning to move back to NY...
    That's a shame. Only because I imagine you will miss your nieces/nephews.

My cousin (more like a brother to me) is a huge lib. I just won't talk politics with him. Fortunately chicks, sports, work take up enough of our conversation so it's no big deal.

Good luck with him. And tell him "I can't believe a member of our family has to use unions as a crutch instead of standing on their own merit".
    Be Not Afraid.