1. #1 Rush's Listener had a unique insight into the attack on our Embassies 
    Yesterday Rush took a call from a very persistent caller from New Mexico. She apparently insisted that she needed to get on the phone and talk to Rush. She sounded like a "seasoned citizen".

All the talking heads often cannot equal the insights of the American citizen. She claimed that the reason that they attacked was the constprovocationtion of the Dems and Anointednted Ones. She cited the bumper stickers of the Dems--we killed Bin Laden and saved GM. She stated that the number of times (I think it was 21) that the Dems and Obama kept mentioning they killed Bin Laden. Then she put that proverbial two and two together and said that those riotors were saying that "we're all Bin Ladens". You can kill one of us, but there are a million more (I'm paraphrasing this).

Rush was floored, couldn't believe that he hadn't thought of it. He made her stay on the line and repeatedly thanked her. Then he said he was sending a special EIB IPad to her.

She has something there. Obama thinks that the nations in the Mideast respect him because he defers to him. How in God's name (and yes, I do use the word GOD),does he think that he can brag about killing Bin Ladin, trying to take credit as if he personally did it, and at the same time be friends with them?

I'm so ticked off right now--turned off the TV set when we heard the start of Brian Williams show on NBC. They started saying "how low can we go" and had a picture of Rush.

My question is, how low can our country go if we reelect someone who doesn't know that Egypt had been a long time ally, who is the one who is insulting Islam and at the same time projecting Carter like weakness?

To all the PaulBots out there, get out and campaign Anointedy. We need the Annointed One out of office. There will be time for Rand Paul. He's a reasonable man. But we need a country left for our children.

Obama has to be turned out of office.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Yesterday Rush took a call from a very persistent caller from New Mexico. She apparently insisted that she needed to get on the phone and talk to Rush. She sounded like a "seasoned citizen".

All the talking heads often cannot equal the insights of the American citizen. She claimed that the reason that they attacked was the constprovocationtion of the Dems and Anointednted Ones. She cited the bumper stickers of the Dems--we killed Bin Laden and saved GM. She stated that the number of times (I think it was 21) that the Dems and Obama kept mentioning they killed Bin Laden. Then she put that proverbial two and two together and said that those riotors were saying that "we're all Bin Ladens". You can kill one of us, but there are a million more (I'm paraphrasing this).

Rush was floored, couldn't believe that he hadn't thought of it. He made her stay on the line and repeatedly thanked her. Then he said he was sending a special EIB IPad to her.

She has something there. Obama thinks that the nations in the Mideast respect him because he defers to him. How in God's name (and yes, I do use the word GOD),does he think that he can brag about killing Bin Ladin, trying to take credit as if he personally did it, and at the same time be friends with them?

I'm so ticked off right now--turned off the TV set when we heard the start of Brian Williams show on NBC. They started saying "how low can we go" and had a picture of Rush.

My question is, how low can our country go if we reelect someone who doesn't know that Egypt had been a long time ally, who is the one who is insulting Islam and at the same time projecting Carter like weakness?

To all the PaulBots out there, get out and campaign Anointedy. We need the Annointed One out of office. There will be time for Rand Paul. He's a reasonable man. But we need a country left for our children.

Obama has to be turned out of office.
    I heard part of that call today... This isn't about some unknown trailer that was posted on YouTube, it's about appeasement and apology. It's about bringing America to heel for her greatness and giving our enemies their excuse for mayhem. Our media in the hole for Maobama doesn't help... BUT America will go on
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Everything Obama has done -- everything -- has weakened America. The economy, foreign relations, citizens' rights and freedoms, etc. via Obamacare, bailouts, being apologetic for America's role in the world, etc. He makes Carter's presidency look like something to fondly look back on.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    Everything Obama has done -- everything -- has weakened America. The economy, foreign relations, citizens' rights and freedoms, etc. via Obamacare, bailouts, being apologetic for America's role in the world, etc. He makes Carter's presidency look like something to fondly look back on.
    Considering he was one of the reasons that the banking problem happened in the FIRST place this seems extremely well planned.

This guy thinks that by apologizing to muslims that they will forgive us, reality is a bitch when it comes to him because unfortunately islamists HATE weakness they only understand FORCE, notice why there were ZERO terrorists attacks like 9/11 after bush invaded 2 countries to show we mean business?