Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I see two married, heterosexual parents and four children whom I understand all love and respect each other. From what I've read (yes, I have not seen the show) they are not dysfunctional, the husband works, they participate in that child beauty pagaent stuff (which is another thread entirely), they don't give a shit what other people think of them and most importantly, they are not on any type of government assistance.

They are OK with me.

And Rock would love Alana (Honey Boo Boo), because she has a pet pig. The funniest thing I've seen on the show so far was when she was playing with her pig, she said "I hope my mamma doesn't eat you. She eats everything else.".

Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    Except they're not married...

And one of the teen daughters got pregnant...

So basically, they're Democrats...
    Like I said, they stand on their own, appear to be a loving family with a mother and father and don't take government assistance.

They are OK with me. As a matter of fact, they are better than a whole bunch of folks running around this country.
    Be Not Afraid.

Except they're not married...

And one of the teen daughters got pregnant...

So basically, they're Democrats...
    and most likely voting for Obama.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    and most likely voting for Obama.
    They live in Georgia, so I don't think their votes are really going to matter that much in the overall election.

Power CUer
    The human-ish mother of this brood is about to become a grandmother at the age of 32. Yes, an admirable family indeed.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Truth, or in this case Reality, is crazier and funnier than fiction.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    The human-ish mother of this brood is about to become a grandmother at the age of 32. Yes, an admirable family indeed.
    Who cares how many grandkids she has at whatever age? That's your issue? You need to get out more. Your understanding of the American family and their problems is rather immature.

They don't suck the teat, they work, they all love each other, the girl didn't abort her child. Am I on a conservative board here or not? I know you're not a conservative so consider the question rhetorical.

And "human-ish" is a nice touch. If I thought you ever used that phrase to describe a black mother I wouldn't pass you off as a hypocrite. Just say "I hate hillbillies" so we at least know you're being honest about your criticism.
    Be Not Afraid.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Who cares how many grandkids she has at whatever age? That's your issue? You need to get out more. Your understanding of the American family and their problems is rather immature.

They don't suck the teat, they work, they all love each other, the girl didn't abort her child. Am I on a conservative board here or not? I know you're not a conservative so consider the question rhetorical.

And "human-ish" is a nice touch. If I thought you ever used that phrase to describe a black mother I wouldn't pass you off as a hypocrite. Just say "I hate hillbillies" so we at least know you're being honest about your criticism.
    A fifteen year old unwed mother had a child who in turn became a seventeen year old unwed mother. That may well be success in your part of the country, but not in mine.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

A fifteen year old unwed mother had a child who in turn became a seventeen year old unwed mother. That may well be success in your part of the country, but not in mine.
    Did you see me use the word success? Typical libtard you are.

And what do you care? They are 0 burden on you. None. A conservative would applaud that they don't take from the taxpayers or abort their children. I would take you seriously but I see a pattern in you:

You hold this family in contempt. I've seen you hold the Duggar family in contempt too. Why? They're not hillbillies. They don't have any unmarried kids that had kids. What is it about these families you don't care for? What is it that makes you constantly deride them? Is it because they are loving families that care about one another? Or they love their kids and decided not to abort them. What is it? Was is it that bugs you so much about a heterosexual mother and father raising their families that has zero impact on you or your pocketbook?
    Be Not Afraid.

It is considered success around here. A 17 year old unwed mother has a much better chance of finishing high school than a 15 year old one. This is as true in Detroit as it is in most of the Wayne County suburbs, excepting the Grosse Pointes, of course.