Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    I saw the youtube click they they are saying is the cause. It was so stupid, I couldn't watch the whole thing. The audacity of the WH, Hillary and Obama to try to claim that this youtube clip that was released MONTHS ago, is the reason these muslims decided to protest on 9/11/12 is insulting to the american people.

If ANYONE wants to be a repulsed by a video, look at the Daniel Pearl beheading video if you can stomach it. I saw it years ago and I cried. They made him "confess" that he was a JEW, and for that reason alone, he was killed in the most ruthless way possible. If you don't understand the threat, find the video and have the COURAGE to watch it.
    I don't know if he still does but Michael Savage put several beheading videos on his website and I thought oh I wonder.. I'll just have a look. I think the guy's last name was Anderson but I was stunned. It affected me for a couple of weeks, I couldn't get it out of my mind. Just horrible.

The Obama administration should have a look-see at some of them. After I got over being sick about it, I was pissed off. I wish our president would get pissed off..even just a little.

Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    He's on HBO tonight-he'll probably make some comments about the riots in the ME and the killing of the diplomats in Libya, but he is a liberal and will also trash Romney in the process.
    This is what he said tonight:

Maher argued that “this is the week that Mitt Romney lost the election” because of how he handled the situation brewing in Egypt and Libya. He said that politically speaking, President Obama looks much cooler and collected.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-mahe...-the-election/

Another Obama fellator

I saw the story about Obama on the radio and listened to some of what he was saying and I thought wow, he's trying too hard. I told the tv "hey Obama, you're not cool anymore, now you're just sad."

I saw the youtube click they they are saying is the cause. It was so stupid, I couldn't watch the whole thing. The audacity of the WH, Hillary and Obama to try to claim that this youtube clip that was released MONTHS ago, is the reason these muslims decided to protest on 9/11/12 is insulting to the american people.
    The skank on the 0bamaPAC channel got her marching orders to spin the shit out of the events. It was hard to watch. Everyone already knows their first reaction was to trash Romney for 55 minutes out their 60 minute show. Unreal, yes but look who we're talking about.

Then the other night she rambled on about how the 9/11 assault was a coordinated AQ military action and not a reaction to the video. She's reaching for a way to wash 0 clean of it all. My only question is, OK, what is it now? It's 9/15 and these 7th century scum are behaving the way they are behaving because of the video. So now they can't have it either way. It's either an AQ attack that we were unprepared for (on 9/11 no less) and it's a response to a video that they apologized for.

Of all the people involved, I do give Hillary some credit though. I saw a bit of a statement she was making that called them on their bullshit. I always thought she was a bit hawkish and I know she has bigger nuts than Barry. It didn't go far enough but it was the best thing I'd heard out of the administration all week.
    Be Not Afraid.

This is what he said tonight:

Maher argued that “this is the week that Mitt Romney lost the election” because of how he handled the situation brewing in Egypt and Libya. He said that politically speaking, President Obama looks much cooler and collected.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-mahe...-the-election/

Another Obama fellator
    Maher is such a tool. Cool and collected? How about disinterested and doesn't care? Obama could care less about our people.

I remember long ago when one of the Dems lost the election by not responding to a question asking what he'd do if his wife and/or family were attacked and gave the drivel ala Obama.

Where are our guts now? When did the American people lose their collective nuts and become pacifist sheep terrified of speaking out?
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

6. #16 LA Sheriff: Feds interview Calif. filmmaker 
    OS ANGELES (AP) -- A Southern California filmmaker linked to an anti-Islamic movie inflaming protests across the Middle East was interviewed by federal probation officers at a Los Angeles sheriff's station but was not arrested or detained, authorities said early Saturday.
    Read More>http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...09-15-06-44-20
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    But, but....Islam is the religion of Peace!!!
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post

Where are our guts now? When did the American people lose their collective nuts and become pacifist sheep terrified of speaking out?
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the point of terrorism?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    OS ANGELES (AP) -- A Southern California filmmaker linked to an anti-Islamic movie inflaming protests across the Middle East was interviewed by federal probation officers at a Los Angeles sheriff's station but was not arrested or detained, authorities said early Saturday.
    Read More>http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...09-15-06-44-20
    Even if the filmmaker was tarred, feathered and sentenced to life in front of the firing squad, radicals wouldn't care, it wouldn't stop them. They only understand force against THEM and even then they consider it an honor to die for Allah.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post

Of all the people involved, I do give Hillary some credit though. I saw a bit of a statement she was making that called them on their bullshit. I always thought she was a bit hawkish and I know she has bigger nuts than Barry. It didn't go far enough but it was the best thing I'd heard out of the administration all week.
    Hillary had the gall to bring up free speech and the video during the service for the dead Ambassador and the other 3 servicemen. She's just as insensitive and clueless as the rest of them.